Mission: I Like You

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry this is so late. T^T T^T T^T T^T I'll talk more at the end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a long tiring day from schedules, Sungjong managed to drag his feet up the stairs to Infinite's dorm. He felt extra tired after the late night filming for The Chaser's music video. All he wanted to do was jump into bed and drift off into dreamland.

When he came in however, he was greeted with a lovely surprise for his heart. 

As Sungjong walked in, he took in the sight of a curled up ball on the couch. When he approached the lightly snoring lump, his heart skipped a beat 

Myungsoo was sleeping soundly on the beat up couch, shivering lightly from the chill of the air. Sungjong wanted to just cuddle up next to the sleeping body, taking in the warmth of the other.

Life was hard for the poor maknae because he could not do that.

In the entertainment world, there was no time for dating. Actually though, that wasn't the major problem.

The major problem was that Sungjong knew Myungsoo did not like him back the same way. He never got confirmation because he never gathered up the courage to ask, so it was more of a gut feeling. He was sure that Myungsoo liked Sungyeol, even the Inspirits knew. "MyungYeol! MyungYeol!" The fans would chant as the two made heart shapes with their arms or embraced each other. 

Sungjong walked over to the snoring boy, shaking him lightly to wake him up. "Hyung, wake up and go into your room."

Myungsoo rubbed his eyes as he slowly opened them, taking in the sight of Sungjong's milky white face. A small smile graced his features as he stared into Sungjong's doe-like eye.

"Why are you out here, hyung?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"I was waiting for you to get home, sweetie." Myungsoo said, a trace of sleep still evident in his voice. 

"You know I'm not Sungyeol hyung, right?" Sungjong responded, confusion laced in his voice. 

"Of course, sweetie." Myungsoo said as he patted the confused boy's face affectionately before standing up to walk to his room.

Sungjong was more confused than ever. He went to his room and plopped down on his bed, Myungsoo's words replaying over and over in his mind as his heart beat never seemed to calm down. 

 

Sungjong woke up early the next morning unintentionally. He did not want to wake up, but his mind would not listen and brought him out of dreamland. He cutely rubbed his eyes as he remembered a strange dream that he had. 

"What the heck. Why would Myungsoo call me sweetie? Stupid mind. Stupid heart too." Sungjong harshly scolded himself as he placed a hand over his rapidly beating heart.

"What are you doing, Lee Sungjong?" A loud choding said as he walked back into their shared room. Sungyeol chuckled as he noticed Sungjong flinch from the sudden disturbance of silence. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine hyung." Sungjong responded, attempting to keep the venomous tone out of his voice. It wasn't like he hated his hyung, he was simply just jealous of the older for being able to win the affections of Myungsoo.

"Okay. If you need anything, you can ask me, arraso?" Sungyeol asked with his gummy smile.

"Yeah yeah, sure." Sungjong said as he waved off Sungyeol who walked out of the room. "Pshh, like I'd ever ask him anything." He mumbled under his breath while staring daggers through the door. 

After staring at the door for a long time, Sungjong managed to lift himself off his bed and drag himself to the bathroom. When he opened the door, he was greeted with a vew of Myungsoo and Sungyeol sitting on the couch, texting. 

 

"Who are you guys texting?" Sungjong curiously asked as he approached the two.

"No one." They both responded in unison while tilting their phones backwards to avoid Sungjong's eyes. 

"Pshh, nevermind then. " Sungjong mumbled as he puffed out his cheeks and headed towards the restroom. 

Myungsoo watched as Sungjong walked away in annoyance into the restroom. He chuckled at the maknae's actions before going back to texting Sungyeol. 

 

Sungyeol: I'm sure he likes you. (;

Myungsoo: and how do you know? >:|

Sungyeol: I was walking past his room and heard him talking about some dream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter