Mission: Shot!

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Aww, aren't them gifs freaking adorable? and umm, Warning: This might be sad. My usual fluff will be incorporated though. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Birthday Jongie!" Myungsoo yelled as he ran up to the maknae and tightly wrapped his arms around him. "What would you like to do today?"

"We don't have to do anything. It's just me getting older.." Sungjong replied, his voice muffled as his head was buried in Myungsoo's chest.

"Nooo, today is special because this is the day where my little drop of lemon candy was born." Myungsoo said as he pecked the top of Sungjong's head.

"First off Hyung, I can't breathe." Sungjong mumbled as he tried to pull himself away from Myungsoo's grip.

"Oh oh, sorry." The older said as he released the suffocating boy. "I just like hugging you." He said with a cheeky little grin.

"Second, stop being so greasy." Sungjong said as he playfully hit Myungsoo's chest and stuck his tongue out. "You're turning into Woohyun hyung."

"It's okay, you can live with it." He replied as he stuck out his own tongue.

"Nope. I don't want to go anywhere with you if you are so greasy." Sungjong said a he walked away from Myungsoo.

"That's not a part of my plan." Myungsoo said as he ran towards Sungjong and grabbed his wrist, pulling him to his side as he dragged him away to a place unknown.

 

"Here we are Jongie!" Myungsoo gestured towards an amusement park lying in front of the two. " Lotte World!"

"Wahh, I can't wait to go on the rides." Sungjong said as he hugged his favorite hyung. He never told anyone, but he always favored Myungsoo. He really liked his sweet and caring nature. Being the stubborn boy that he was though, he never admitted what his feelings really were.

"Let's stop standing around and go inside!" The visual yelled as he took Sungjong's hand and dragged him inside.

 

Myungsoo tugged Sungjong towards a scary looking rollercoaster as Sungjong quickly attached himself to Myungsoo's side. He started trembling in fear of the frightening coaster.

"Uhh, hyung, let's go on another ride." Sungjong hushly whispered as he tried to pry Myungsoo away from the line of the coaster. 

"No need to be scared Jong-ah, I'm here for you." Myungsoo said as he hugged the shaking boy, patting his back comfortingly. "There there, it's all right."

"But I still don't want to go on! It's creepy!" Sungjong mumbled as he emphasized the word "creepy".

"No, we are going. Let's go Jongie, trust me. You will love the ride." Myungsoo said as he pulled Sungjong into the line.

As they sat on the rides, Sungjong started squirming around in his seat. He tried to slide under the lapbar to hide himself. Myungsoo saw what he was attempting and pulled him back up to sit straight in his seat.

"Jongie, relax. You will have so much fun when the ride st-" Myungsoo was cut off as the rollercoaster blasted off at top speed. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" They both screamed in unison. Sungjong actually started to enjoy the ride as his face broke out into a big smile. Myungsoo on the otherhand, was not enjoying the ride as his face turned a light green color. 

After multiple loops and drops, the ride ended with a brightly smiling Sungjong and a sick Myungsoo.

"You were right hyung! Let's go on it again!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter