Mission: 60 Seconds

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The dorm rooms and sleeping arrangements are based on what they were like in Sesame Player, okay? Just saying in case you get confused. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was another day of rest for the Infinite members. Each person had no schedules assigned for the day, causing them to stay home, sleep in, and get some well needed rest.

The boys did not awake from their slumber even past late afternoon. A lemon candy boy was the first person to wake up while the rest stayed in their beds acting dead to the world. He was feeling a bit curious, so he decided to take a stroll around the dorm. 

Sungjong jumped off his bed, slipping his feet into the little bunny slippers that he received from his fan. He tiptoed over to his door, not wanting to disturb s. With a small click, Sungjong opened the doors and stood in the living room, planning out his little adventure.

 

His feet carried him over to Sunggyu and Woohyun's room. He slowly opened the door, revealing a dark room with very little light coming from the windows. He took a small step forward into the dim room, and saw his two hyungs sleeping peacefully on the bed, arms wrapped protectively around each other.

"Aww, I don't know if I this is sweet or just trying to make me throw up.." Sungjong whispered to himself as he saw Sunggyu stir around. He ended up snuggling closer to Woohyun, digging his face into Woohyun's neck.

"Okay, I'm leaving." Sungjong declared as he made his towards the doorknob, turning it slightly to open the doors. He shut the door on his way out while making his way to the next destination, Myungsoo and Dongwoo's room.

 

He saved this specific room for last as it was the same room with his sweet boyfriend, Myungsoo. Their relationship was kept a secret from the other members, as well as the fans.

The only way to keep the relationship hidden was for Myungsoo to have a fake pairing with Sungyeol. Myungsoo hugged Sungyeol and did things with him, for the protection of his precious Sungjong.

Of course, like every other sane person, Sungjong was always jealous. He knew it was fake, but he would still react with sadness. He would mope around until Myungsoo took him to a private location and reassured his love for the boy with little kisses and whisperings of sweet nothings.

Sungjong marched into the room, not attempting to keep his movements quiet. The good thing was that when the rooms were arranged, the heavy sleepers were shoved into the same room. 

He sat down next to his lightly snoring boyfriend, taking in the sight of the sleeping visual. Sungjong leaned down and planted a light kiss on Myungsoo's lips. He was shocked and let out a small gasp when he felt the pair of lips respond to his kiss. 

"Good morning love~" Myungsoo sing-songed as he opened his eyes and cupped Sungjong's face.

"You were awake the whole time?" Sungjong asked, his big doe-like eyes staring at Myungsoo with utter curiosity. 

Myungsoo cutely nodded in response as he spoke, "I heard you walk in very loudly."

"Umm, sorry?" Sungjong asked before he was forgiven with a peck on his lips. 

"Apology accepted. I get to start my day with a kiss and opening my eyes to see your face? It's a win win situation." Myungsoo said with a cheeky grin.

"Well, do you want to go take a quick stroll before the other members wake up?" Sungjong asked hopefully while standing up.

"Sure, the others are going to be dead for a while." The visual responded with a chuckle as he stood up and intertwined his fingers with the lemon candy boy.

 

The couple went for a brisk walk around the neighborhood. It was more of a run, then a walk, because they had to avoid some fans and cameras. After sprinting many times, they decided to call it a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter