Mission: Be Mine?

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Woah ho ho, I got 17 subbies just uploading the foreward~ Hehehe, so awesome. ^____^ 
OHHH! My stories are usually written in 3rd person, but some chapters in this story may be in 1st person. I'll be sure to write when it is in 1st person, and whose view it is. If it doesn't say anything, then it's automatically 3rd person. Get it? Okay, On with this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Myungsoo's POV*

I'll seriously go crazy if he glances at me one more time. Those doe-like eyes just stare into your soul. Those pair of lips, those very red lips, let's just say I want to plant thousands of kisses on those little red devils. His small figure is just so tempting. The things I would do to just wrap my arms around his little waist and kiss him like no tomorrow.

I can't do that though. Why? Well, it's because I'm the ice-cold prince that no one loves. Everyone thinks I'm this scary guy that carries around a Death Note book and kills off whoever annoys him. Curse this super handsome, but scary face! If only he knew..

"YAHH! KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU MISSED A STEP. PAY ATTENTION!" Sunggyu, the loud mouth hamster, yelled at me as he ran over and slapped my arm.

"Our comeback is in a few weeks, you CANNOT mess up. Arraso?" He spoke with a quieter tone as he tried to calm down by slowly inhaling and exhaling.

Aghh, it's not my fault that Sungjong is distracting. Why can't he yell at him for being beautiful, huh?!? I know, I know, I need to calm down, but I'm seriously going to go crazy.

"You and Sungjong messed up. Do the dance right now, so we could fix it." Hoya said as he waited for that cutie and I to dance.

We danced. I got distracted. I was still able to get the move right that time though, thank god. Why Sungjong? Why do you have to come into my life~?

"I'm so tired.." The beautiful Sungjong said as he sprawled out on the floor and started panting. Dirty thoughts are flooding my mind, oh god, I need to get out of here. 

"I need to use the restroom." I hurriedly said as I ran towards the door.

I heard Sungyeol yell, "Yah! Wrong way!" but I quickly ignored it as I ran to somewhere that wasn't the practice room. 

I am not sure how slowly breathing in and out helps Sunggyu, because it's not helping me at all. I just can't get these thoughts out! Stupid brain! Stupid heart also for loving him!

I heard someone open the practice room door, but quickly ignored it as I had my own problems at the moment. I really have to move on.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I heard the most angelic voice say. I turned around as my eyes met with Sungjong's. 

"Yeah, why would there be something wrong with me?" I tried to play cool and talk calmly, but my heart is not playing along with me!

Sungjong put his hand on his little waist as he spoke. "Well, you went the wrong way when you said you were going to the restroom and now, you were just loudly breathing."

"O-oh, I was.. I guess I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter