Chapter 4

Underground Life

Taecyeon and Nichkhun both stood there in shock. No one had ever talked to them in that way. They were used to being treated like royalty. The only people that talked to them as if they were normal were the other, more popular people. 

"This !" Nick was about to run after Chrissa, but Taec held him back.

"Dude, chill. It's ok. She's not worth it. SHE'S JUST A GHETTO WANNABE" He yelled that last part in order for Chrissa hear. If she heard them, she did a good job of not showing it. She didn't even twitch. 

The two boys walked in the other direction towards the parking lot. Nick pulled out the keys to his black luxury sports car and unlocked it. Girls stared at them as they walked cooly to the car and got in. Taec pulled out his Ray-Bans and put them on. Both of them looked like models straight out of a photoshoot. 

"So what did you think of hip hop today?" Taecyeon asked nonchalantly. 

"It was bull. We should switch out."

"Well. I mean, its not that bad."

"What are you talking about? We're with a bunch of losers and that Chrissa chick is a major lunatic."

"Come on, I mean it could be fun. Getting to learn cool dances, plus I heard we get taken out of school a few times for competitions and workshops."

"Whatever man. Your call."

He didn't want to admit it, but Taecyeon really wanted to stay in that class. It was the first time that he felt like he belonged in a place. He never would have guessed it, but hip hop was where he felt that he truly should be. It made him feel different and special. It was something he knew that he could get really good at. He couldn't explain it, but something in his gut told him that he needed to stay in that class. 

Watching Chrissa dance, he got so inspired. It was like she got so lost in the dance, and he wanted to be able to love something as much as that. That's why he had asked her if she wanted to hang out. He had wanted to know what got into her head. What made her love dance so much, how she knew that dance was what she wanted to do. Because his biggest wish was just to be able to know what he wanted to do with his life. There wasn't much chance of inheriting the family business since that would be left to his older brother, Junsu. His parents were expecting him to choose a career path. It was already his senior year, and he needed to figure out where his life was going. 

"Yoh Taec! What's up with you? I asked you a question and you never answered! I've been sitting in this awkward silence for a while now and its making me uncomfortable." 

"Sorry Nick, I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"Just like how Chrissa started to get lost in the music like that. It was cool. she was all like swag but its weird because she's a pretty-girl."

"oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. Please don't tell me you're falling for her!"

Taecyeon imitated a gagging motion.

"Of course not. She's not my type, I'm just saying, she's a pretty good dancer."

"Ok. But anything more and i'm dumping you as my friend."

Of course Taec didn't like Chrissa. It was physically impossible. Preps didn't like anyone but other preps. In no way shape or form was it allowed for him to fall for Chrissa. It just didn't work out that way. 

 

After Nichkhun dropped taec of at his house, he threw his backpack in his room and went on the computer. He started looking up cool dance videos. 

With a slam, his father walked in. When he saw what Taec was watching he asked, "What are you watching son?"

"Oh nothing, just some cool dance videos. I joined AP hip hop in school."

"Why would you waste your time with such nonsense. It was ok when you were a child and did this dancing stuff for fun and as a hobby, but now your a senior, you need to focus on your studies and getting into a good college."

"I know dad, this is still just for fun."

"Ok good. Which reminds me, I invited one my old friends for dinner tomorrow. We haven't talked in a while, and seeing as now he is a successful business man, I decided to have him over to talk about perhaps merging our companies. This is a big deal so dress nicely, and don't mess it up."

"Yes sir." replied Taecyeon. 


Kinda short chapter but ehh whatever. Sorry for not updating yesterday! (if you care....) I was helping out my friend for a video project. Well let me know what you think! Kay Byez love you!

--Kpopwarrior6