Chapter 2

Underground Life

Taecyeon walked down the halls of BJ High School. The BJ stood for Billie Jean. -Like the Michael Jackson song. BTW does anyone know what that song's about?- As he strolled down with his pretty boy swag, he noticed girls making googly eyes at him. They were basically throwing themselves at him and following him around school. Ok maybe not, but he liked to think that way. He liked to make himself seem like everyone wanted to be his friend, like everyone wanted to be like him, because when you believe something enough, it eventually comes true. And he was sure on his way to making it true. Girls did stare at him and guys did always come up to him and ask him if he wanted to hangout or play basketball after school. 

Taecyeon was BJ High's superboy. Ask him to do anything, and he could do it. But, even though he was good at a lot of things, he still was trying to find that one thing that he excelled at. Something that would set him apart from other people. Something that just he was good at. But so far, no luck. The reason why he could do so many things was because he was always trying new things. Unfortunately, he just could Not find his niche. 

He could make almost any girl fall for him. Almost every guy at school wanted to be best friends with him. Almost. There was still that annoying group of kids that acted all ghetto. But he knew that one of those girl's father was an extremely wealthy man. That was what ticked him off about her. She was filfthy rich, why was she hanging out with those street gangsters. She should've been hanging out with his posse. But, the real reason why he didn't like them was because they were the only people that wouldn't fall under his spell. They didn't like any of the preps. He just couldn't understand why. The preps were all good-looking, rich, and cool. Who wouldn't want to be friends with them?

It was the first day of the second semester, and at that school, it meant totally new schedules. In homeroom, he received his. 

1st Period
World History II Honors

2nd Period
AP Calculus

3rd Period
French III

4th period
Chemistry Honors II

5th Period
English Honors III

6th Period
Free Period

7th Period
AP Hip Hop

The last period. He had no idea why he was in it. Of course, he had requested it, but he never thought they would accept him. He had sent it as a joke with his friend, Nickhun. He had to either do a song, or do freestyle dance. He and his friend had decided to do both. They didn't even take it seriously. How he got in, was a mystery. And in an AP class at that! 

Because he was an Asian, of course he had the most advanced classes out there. But his friends, who were white, and had parents that didn't make them do extra homework, were in AP classes. He was in a class with all nerds. He sat down and rolled his eyes. This was going to be a long semester. The class was already half way through when in walked the girl whose dad owned a real estate firm. Her name was Chrissy or Crystal or something. 

The teacher glared at her and asked her for a pass.

"Oh. A pass. Were you supposed to get one of those? I've never been late before."

The teacher gave her a look that said that she already knew the girl was lying. She sighed and gestured for her to sit down. The girl walked to sit in the way back of the room and pulled out her cell phone. She swiftly texted something and put the phone away in five seconds. Just enough time for the teacher to look away and look back without catching her. 

"As I was saying before Ms. Chrissa graced us with her presence....." The teacher continued on with her lecture but Taecyeon was already tuned out. He put his chin on his hand and stared out the window for the rest of the period. 


So.... How do you guys like it so far? Eh? Eh? haha omigosh. You don't know how many times I rewrote this chapter. I had to get it just right. So yeah. Subscribe! Leave a comment! Or whatever xD Kay Byez. Love you!

--Kpopwarrior6