Chapter 1

Underground Life

Chrissa got home just in time for her father to NOT catch her climbing through the window. He was back unusually early. Not that it was usual to come home at 3AM, but in Chrissa's family, it happened almost every night. Her father was the CEO of a famous real estate firm. Some of the richest people would request his firm to show them houses. Million dollar houses. He was constantly in his office going over paperwork and answering phone calls. Although he was a CEO, and could have other people do things for him, he had a hard time trusting others to do a good job. So he was always working late. 

Chrissa's father came home and went straight to his bedroom. He didn't even check up on Chrissa. For all he cared, Chrissa could have stayed with her friends until morning. But still, Chrissa always had hope that maybe her father did care and would check up on her, but it never happened. 

There were good and bad parts to having a dad who couldn't care less about what you did. Of course, there were the benefits like getting to do whatever you wanted. But there were the bad parts. When your mother dies, your father is the only parent you have around. And when your only parent totally disregards you, you tend to go down the wrong path, and miss out on the things you do with your family. However, Chrissa was a good child. She bent the rules all the time, but she knew when to stop. Most of the time.

Chrissa lied down on her bed. She stared at the ceiling and couldn't stop the smile from creeping onto her face. She had had the best time that night. Everyday, afterschool, she would go home with her friends, Livvy, Nali, and Dok2 to meet her other homies in an underground studio called "The Studio". There, she could live out her passion of music and dance. They had dance battles, bboy battles, rap battles, and others. There, she had friends. Real friends. Like her second family. Her homedawgs. These people were so close to her and she knew they would never stab her in the back.

There were a TON of people that went to The Studio, but Chrissa was part of a tight group that were known as "the regulars" because they came almost every night. They would come straight after school, and wouldn't leave until the owners had to go home and sleep. They were close friends with the owners, and some of them even worked there. Di Moon Zhang (Moon), Jay Park, and YongGuk had already graduated from high school. (Moon and Jay barely but YongGuk got the highest grades in his grade) The Studio was basically their life because it was the only thing they knew how to do. But they were good at it. Moon danced, YongGuk rapped, and Jay Park did it all. 

Jay Park was Chrissa's almost boyfriend. She liked him a lot, and had mini heart attacks everytime he walked into the room. He liked her a lot, and as they were still legal for the time being, he had thought about asking her out. They both knew that they liked eachother, but for some reason, they would just never agree on being official. Which was totally unneeded because everyone knew that they liked eachother anyways. 

But I digress. That night had been special because she had finally gotten her windmills. Wasn't much, but she had been working on them for 6 months now. But it wasn't just that, it was just the overall atmosphere of being with her people that made her feel so happy. Especially after the things she had been through in the past few days. What with her dad ignoring her, kids at school pissing her off, and all the assignments at school. She was slowly failing all her classes. And she knew that even if her father barely ever acknowledged her existence, he would eventually find out about her grades, and that would be when all hell break loose. This small thing of just being with her bestest friends and doing the things she loved, was enough to lift off all the weight on her shoulders, if only for a short period of time. 

But now, she had work to do. Even though it was 2AM and school started at 7, she got up and pulled out her textbooks and started doing her homework. When she finished, it was 4AM. She woke up 3 hours later with bags under her eyes. she thought. She quickly covered up her dark circles with concealer, grabbed her stuff, and walked out to her driveway to hear Dok2 honking the car and Livvy, and Nali in the back. 

"Hurry Up Girl! We're going to be late!" called Nali.

"I know! I know! I'm coming!" Chrissa replied before jumping in the car and heading off to school.


Ugh. Retarded chapter... again. I really don't know where I'm going with this story, I just need something to do at home lol. I'll just go with the flow from here. Tell me what you think! I love reading your feedback! Makes me feel important. K Byez Love you!

--Kpopwarrior6