Meeting

Apples, Aim and Love

Many people wanted this, I never thought that greed could reach me but now, now I have found the reason why people felt the need of something. This feeling was neither bad nor good. It just made you complete.

Takahiro glanced at his hands, looked around the blank room and moved his body a little bit as if he was getting used to his new body. Well I guess, anyway. He looked straight into my eyes as if I was the hunted, in a suddenly he moved from what seemed to be 10 meters to where I was standing at a fraction of second. His eyes moved, analyzing every single detail of my face and the smiled.

“OOH! Anatawa! Anko desu yo ne?” he spoke in japanese.

“Sou desu wa. Demo eigo ni wakarimasu ka? Atashi ga asiano desu kedo nihonjin wa nai yo.” I explained to him that I was not Japanese though I was Asian. It was kind of cute really, I didn’t think that they would speak their national language first.

I giggled at him and he did not seem happy one bit. His face was screwed up and his eyes changed color to a burning red and in a split second he pushed me against a wall that I was sure that it didn’t exist before.

“Be careful of what you do, cause right now. You’re in my mind and in my mind I have the advantage and I might just even kill.” He said with anger in his voice.

“Just kidding!” he brushed it off and his eyes changed to a calm blue.

My knees were weak and I tried my best to stop myself from collapsing. Well apparently at some point I kind of feinted? Once I had woken up, CL was sitting next to me and asked me if I was ok. She had her worried look on her face, but only one thing was wondering through my mind.

“Aah, where’s Takahiro?” I asked.

“Takahiro? Oh you mean that Japanese guy that saved you when you were in the street? Yeah his here, her just went in the kitchen cooking something for you. He said it’s traditional.”

“So I guess it wasn’t a dream.” I sighed in relief.

“Oh here he comes now.”

“Hey! I guess you woke up. Umm, I guess I should go now. I made some soup for you. You should have it when it’s cooled down.” Just as I thought he was that Takahiro.

“Are you looking for an apartment?” I asked him.

“Well, yeah. I guess I mean my house was burned down by some idiots who were walking by with their huge flamethrowers.” He looked kind of angry and as expected his eyes turned from green to red.

“Would you mind staying here? Well there are some hooligans threatening me, and I really would appreciate if someone was in the house with me.” I said, without even the thought of it being a lie. You could say this is part of the customization in a way.

He nodded and smiled at me in a way that he never did when he first saw me.

“Then I’ll go get my stuff now, it’s in the nearby hotel.” He said and walked off.

I guess I was kind of ignoring CL at this moment but I saw her.  gaped open and she looked at me suspiciously. My head turned around to face her in a very guilty manner. She had one eyebrow lifted and the other lowered and just looked at me with her arms crossed over at her chest.

“Anko! What the hell was that about?! I mean hello you just met the guy! And who knows. He might be the guy who’s harassing you. No, wait a minute. There is no one harassing you! You lied to him!” I was sure that she was having a mental break down but I guess I need to explain this to her.

“Let’s keep it short. One, how could I have known him?”

“I don’t know. ESP?”

“Two, why did I sigh with a smile on my face when I found out he was still here.” And yet again she raised her shoulder suggesting that she does not have a single clue.

“And do you see that there are six BOTs in the living room rather than seven?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“You don’t mean that… his… a...”

“Yep” I said with a smug look on my face.

“No Wayyyyyy! This can’t be I mean his so… and you’re so… Oh my god!” she flipped and you know what? So did I.

“Then you’re going to give me one as well right?” she said and in return I nodded as I knew that seven of them were too much to handle.

“Guess what. You lend me all your new chips for the next two years and I’ll give you three. It good right, Four for me and three for you?” I giggled in a way that was way too happy for me.

“Oh my god, I so owe you!” she said and hugged me really tight.

I pushed her away a bit to get a bit of air and said “For goodness sake, stop using your strength chip on me.” She laughed and that was the day of our love and sadness began.

She suddenly looked at me with a confused look. I asked her what she was looking at but she just said “Wait then why doesn’t he know you? Is that part of the design?”

I wondered as well since I didn’t remember anything on the instruction manual about having special scenes like this, and I’m pretty sure that I didn’t choose this on the options either. I thought to myself –aaah! Who cares! All I need to do is to make Takahiro my good friend and activate the other three BOTs.-