Don't treat me like an item!

Apples, Aim and Love

Sorry for the long wait... I just couldn't find a way to continue~ hehe Well enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“If only you knew about yourself and the reality of life, this wouldn’t be the case. Would it?” I asked.

“Maybe, but after all I’m nothing but a program. Or at least that’s what they made me.”

The light breeze blew past us… Hair seemed longer than usual and the bright orange of the bleach made him stand out from all of the commoners who walked past us. The smells from the nearby takoyakki got dragged from miles away. I realized that I hadn’t eaten for hours, well properly at least. But with this non stop fighting I get from this BOT, I didn’t even care.  The smile he had on his face when he first stepped into my house that lit the whole room was now gone. Replaced with a terrifying glare, it reminded me of the story of Lucifer, the pain of betrayal and new emotions and feelings that rushed in.

I sighed, placed my hand over my fore head and looked up towards the sky. It was a bright blue, with a few traces of white clouds that looked like little images from birds flying away from the dark clouds coming from the west. Like demons that chased them away from their land.

“You know, I never thought this would end up like this. Even though I knew that it was nothing more than a program. I thought it would be more like a blessing from someone or something above.”

He didn’t reply instead he just listened to me. Without shouting, mocking me or even walking away, so I continued.

“I thought that at last I would find something that I could love in this world with no reality, with no forgiveness. And, when you walked a long like nothing was wrong, I thought. Yep, I think he might be the one. Here I am spouting all of this out of my mind.”

Tears rolled down my face, light trails followed them. The cold drops of salt water reached the bottom of my cheek and took a large leap and rolled back on to its course down my neck.

I couldn’t remember the last time I cried like this in front of someone. Ever since I decided I would go here in this course. I had stopped crying and just because of this program, I cried for the first time in years.

The cool breeze swayed by us yet again, this time it wasn’t refreshing at all. It felt heavy almost; it brought a sense of melancholy to me. It reminded me of the rage of feelings that ran through just a second ago.

“I’m sorry, but since in this life you can be whatever you want or have whatever. Maybe it’s best if you stayed at someone’s house or maybe you should make your own house. I’m sorry for all of this.”

I wiped my face and looked at the inhumanly beautiful creature just once more. His orange hair, his black shirt with multiple zips that made him like an idol, but this would have been nothing if he didn’t have the presence of someone special. The radiance of his pheromones was to the point of a prideful dragon prince.

And with a final push from the wind, my whole body felt it was about time I moved away from this argument and faced away. But something stopped me. There was a warm object holding onto me, before I knew it I was already in his arms. His broad chest seemed to mould itself around me.

“Why do you do this? You act like you basically own me.” I whispered as a gush of tears ran down my face and onto his shirt.

There was a long silence, even the slightest movement of the wind could be heard; “Sh… It was my bad. I thought that maybe if I pushed you away, then maybe I’ll still be able to protect you. Or maybe it was the fact that I never wanted to be hurt again, or even it could be the fact that you look so much like her.

He my head over and over again until my tears had let go and my breath had gone back to its steady rhythm.  Although I was relaxed, something in my chest hurt. I knew there was no pain in this world and yet something made my head rush, heart ache and make me drunk with love.

“Do you do this just because I look like her?” I tilted my head back.

Straight after I had said those words, I could sense that Takahiro was trying to hold back his tears. Instead he leaned down towards my face. He was just a few millimeters away when he said “I love you”.

With that his tongue entered my mouth; I was shocked and couldn’t move or think for a while. His tongue moved freely around mine, entwining and releasing. It felt like a mini tango routine inside our mouths. Soon mine was moving also in a circular motion.  When we had finally stopped, it seemed like the whole world had just stopped for us two.

Cheekily Takahiro smiled at me with a huge grin, and I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Does that answer your question?” he said.

It left me speechless, but the urge to move in closer to him was enough to move this scene onto the next. I wrapped my arms around his thin waist, his unique smell rushed into my nose. It was a musky smell with a hint of flowers from his detergent.

“I… I like you too.” I whispered weakly as my face felt hot and turned red.

“It’s only going to get harder from here on you know?”