The mistery of BOT's

Apples, Aim and Love

As we entered my house that was homely and it consisted of many range of colors throughout the building. The main door was made out of a beautiful mahogany which had a light hint of blue. It was strange, inside the house it seemed so lifeless and so untouched that it was as if no one lived there. In the morning it was its usual lively self, I had felt a presence and now the house had changed, the aura was now a plane white. Sure many people see it as a good thing, but it just feels so lonely now that it’s just white...

“Hey, has something changed? It feels, well... Empty.” CL stated.

“I know it’s strange, maybe it my robot...” my voice trailed.

“Robot?”

“Ah! Don’t worry.”

I went further into the building, as I went inside the main living room. I was over powered by these huge boxes that was standing tall and proud in a what seemed an endless line. I was sure that they had extended this room to fit everything in. CL grabbed on to my hand and shook it like it was a rag doll. Both of us stood there with our mouths open trying to find words to say.

“Th... tha... that’s really a....” she stuttered.

“Yeah I know.”

“COME ON LETS OPEN IT!!!” she squealed.

We rushed to action as if someone pressed the play button and we were inside a game, but then again we kind of are.

The steel containers that were about a meter wide and two meters tall, CL and I expected that these were the cases for the SLFBs. But we weren’t sure how to open them or even modify them. Moreover they seemed to be completely lifeless. I expected that there would be instructions somewhere.

“CL, would you mind getting the tool box underneath the stairs?” I asked.

She nodded and with a hyper face and ran out of the room. I wandered around the room and through the bags of items that were placed around the room. Other than the bots, there were 2 bags of guy’s clothes and another two for girls. One by one I opened up the bags and looked at all of these high designer clothes that haven’t even been released. There were Armani, Chanel and even some of the program designer lines like Chinbon and Criton. They really took by a blow. But the guys clothes really confused me. Sure I wore them sometimes as well but why would I go around wearing men’s clothes all the time?

“Unni! Here you go!” CL came from outside the room.

“Thanks! Oh wait, I forgot something. Oh well, hey what do you think these clothes are for???” I asked

CL gazed at the bags of clothes that a held in my hands and placed her index and middle finger on her forehead and said, “Well, you know the whole customization thing.?” I nodded. “Well on the latest updates, they had said you could decide the gender and even their ual preference through this customization setting. Still they haven’t said how you customize it.”

“Oh well, I’m sure there will be an instruction booklet somewhere on the box.”

 As we both looked through the outside of the box like as if it was a maze, there were writings of some kind in some kind of computer language that consisted of different a bit like Japanese but it was hard to understand.

“Hey CL go get the… That chip that I bought yesterday, it’s on my table. It has language written on it.”

She ran upstairs and came back downstairs as if it was couple of steps and it somehow made me laugh though it was only natural in this world.

“Hey have you got the latest version of speed chip??? Man alive that thing can make you run!” I stated and she only sneered at me.

I opened up my mobile phone and inserted the chip and waited for the signal to complete. Don’t ask me how this works the government didn’t even tell me about this and I only found out about this a few months ago. It’s probably some kind of signal going to the HQ and signals coming back to our bodies.

“Argh! This language chip takes forever to load. Do you ever wonder how this works?? I mean like ever.” I asked just for fun.

“Well you see the radio signals that are activated when the chip is inserted into out phone, reach the electric neurons in our atoms and then alters our genetic build for a certain period of time and that is what allows us to gain these special attributes.” She replied in a very serious manner.

“Oh my god! What the hell? Are you seriously that smart? That’s a serious surprise.” I proclaimed.

And yet again she sneered and said “This my friend is the act of the super modern intelligence chip that was release yesterday by the government, only 200 of there were made ne~”

“AAH! Shoot! I have to go and see my boyfriend, it’s his birthday today. Oh man I have to stop by my house as well. Am I glad about my speed card. I’ll see you tomorrow! Get these Second lifes into action I want to see them tomorrow.” And with that she ran off.