Creation

Apples, Aim and Love

The bright light that appeared from inside the containers seemed to be as bright as the sun almost too bright to be in a program. Within seconds I was entrapped in a plane white surrounding when a woman spoke.

“Welcome to the Customization section. I hope that you have read the warning note before you entered this process.” She looked at me expecting an answer.

“Uh, ung. I have, it was the note the back right. Something do with their life span and stuff.” When I finished talking, she nodded as if she approved my answer.

“Then we will begin.” She smiled and pointed at a door from where she was sitting.

 I was sure that door was never there before, but I went in just in case the woman would shout at me or something. It was surprisingly quick to get to the door though it looked like it was a long way away. The door opened and there were countless number of desks and touch screen option pads. From behind me came the same lady who was talking to me before from her chain about 3 meters off the ground.

“As you see these choice booths, you alter the BOT to look and be anyway you want it to be. You should follow the numbers to achieve the best result. This may take you up to twenty minutes depending on how many things you want to alter.” And with that she disappeared.

“Man this is going to take forever no matter how you see it.” I face palmed myself and just hoped that in the end everything would be worth it’s time.

I started off with the first booth, or you could call it a mini computer, in every single computer there were images, a bit like those online games where you get to dress up and change their eyes etc. It was exactly like that but more detailed. I mean like up to two hundred choices and with over a hundred different sections that you have to change. Since I had about 7 BOTs I was thinking of giving one or two to CL and maybe sell a couple and believe me that is what I was thinking, at first anyway. Until everything became addicting.

The choices weren’t boring at all, every time you made a choice it made you happy and it made you feel like you were loved. For a person like me it was a first. Even when good looking guys spoke to me, I felt nothing as I wasn’t sure what they looked like in real life but with these BOTs I wanted to be with them all. They we’re like real people. This is who they are, they’re not lies. They’re just a program there is nothing to hide or imperfect about them.  

Step by step I walked through the never ending computers, looking at the different choices that were available. They seemed personal somehow, blood type, height, weight, birthday, star sign and even personality. I was kind of happy, it was like the feeling of having a brand new born beside you, their possibilities are endless and this is what was like for these bots. They could be anything that I wanted them to be.  My first BOT was special, I didn’t know why but I felt a connection with him. His choices were better; the features just popped at me as if it was fate and guess what? It was.  

At the moment of his activation, he looked at me as if we had known each other for years … No, centuries even.  His calm eyes and his beautiful face made my heart melt. Sure this sounds cheesy but isn’t that how you would feel if this was to happen to you? Would you act as if it was nothing, when the person you liked was standing right next to you, or if he or she was just in your eyesight, your heart starts to beat tremendously fast as if it was beating at the speed of sound.

When he finally merged in front of me from the huge white room, where I had chose him out of the endless amounts of models that I could have made. He was the one that came to me. Sure I can still make another six, but do I really need them? I asked myself that at times where I wasn’t too sure in myself or had a difficult time with them. But now with them around I kind of thought as the D.E.A.T.H. project as a good thing, well in a way at least.

The first BOT, no… Takahiro-kun he was just so amazing even at a first glance he seemed kind but who knew that someone so perfect and that someone that I had designed would have a huge flaw in their making! UWAA WHAT SHOULD I DO?