BOT Profiles

Apples, Aim and Love

HongKi

Height- 178cm

Weight- 60kg

Star sign/Birth date- Pisces/  Mar-02

Blood Type- AB

Personality- his your perfect happy go lucky type but with one flaw! He is arrogant but you know what he deserves to be since everyone bullied him when he was young due to his obesity but has now turned into a super good looking man!

 

 

Jang GeunSuk

Height- 181cm

Weigh- 63kg

Star sign/ Birth date- Leo/Aug-04

Blood Type- A

Personality- his just a plane old charming prince, you know the stereo type! Has a dog called Richard, red Lamborghini, his parents have always argued and always at work so his always lonely and the only this that comforts him is treat women the same way as him player dad.

 

JongHyun

Height- 173cm

Weight- 55kg

Star sign/ birth date- aeries/ Apr-08

Blood Type- AB

Personality- A complete yankee, loves fighting and hates everything weak or pink, well at least that’s what he said. Once there was a rumor going around saying that someone saw him cook a really nice cake in the school cooking room. But later that day, the guy who had started it was found beaten up outside the school back door.

 

Doo Joon

Height- 180cm

Weight- 67kg

Star Sign/ Birth Date- Cancer/ Jul-04

Blood Type- A

Personality-  Complete cutie pie, loves soft toys and all things girly. Don’t you even dare to touch him kuma-chan. Believe you me you would regret ever touching him, since he is the son of the kem po dojo in Seoul, but was thrown out of the main house since he couldn’t follow the rules of a swordsman.

 

TaeYang

Height- 174cm

Weight- 56kg

Star Sign/ Birth Date- Taurus/ May-18

Blood Type- AB

Personality- the perfect man, protects you when you need him and keeps you on your toes no matter what the situation is, but is very understanding of a woman’s feelings, I was sure that he was a playboy. I guess the things you design always have their own minds huh?

 

Takahiro Najishima

Height- 170cm

Weight- 50kg

Star sign/ Birth date- Libra/Sept-30

Blood Type- O

Personality- Is a very difficult person to understand, is very secretive of his past. He had an ex-girlfriend who broke up with him in the worst way possible. Not much is known about him. Appart from the fact, he seems to be good at everything. Has a unlimited money chip implanted in him.

Weight- 65kg

Star sign/Birth date- Scorpio/Nov-04

Blood Type- B

Personality- Has a cold exterior, but is very nice when you get to know him better over time. Had a bad childhood (or at least that’s what he think since he doesn’t actually have a past.) so this made him turn into a juvenile delinquent. He is good at cooking and street fighting.

 

TOP

Height- 181cm

Weight- 65kg

Star sign/Birth date- Scorpio/Nov-04

Blood Type- B

Personality- Has a cold exterior, but is very nice when you get to know him better over time. Had a bad childhood (or at least that’s what he think since he doesn’t actually have a past.) so this made him turn into a juvenile delinquent. He is good at cooking and street fighting.