07

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

"Yay heading to dance training now kekekeke :3" Sungjae tweeted. He slid his phone inside his right pocket of his jeans and plugged in his earpiece. He played 'BTOB - WOW' and nodded to the beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXcUXWL1mJA

Less in a minute, his phone beeped. He took it out and saw,

"@boyunisme followed you on Twitter" He arched his eyebrow as the name did not ring any bells. He clicked on her profile and saw her twitcon and biography.

"18 year old. My name is Boyun, I am bubbly and I like hot chocolate kekeke ^^"

"That's all?" Sungjae thought. "Hmm, it's ok at least she's pretty, I can get to know her maybe." he smiled, pressed 'Follow' on his phone screen and walked to school.

Sungjae entered the dance studio and saw that all of the guys inside were freshman, duh, because it was a training day for freshman after all. He looked around and saw people listening to music from their earpiece or headphones while waiting for the choreographer so he decided to stand at a corner and just listen to his songs.

@theonlyjae: So bored. The teacher or whoever's in charge is not here yet :("

-beep-

"Mentioned by @boyunisme: @theonlyjae Hello! Thanks for following me back on Twitter ^-^"

Sungjae smiled and tweeted back, "Hi! My pleasure keke. How do you know me? :x"

-beep-

"Oh, I saw Yoseob and Eun Mi tweeted you that time on Twitter... Keke so I thought of following you. I'm Yoseob's cousin :)"

"Ohh, that's okay haha~ Oops my teacher is here. Talk to you soon :) Annyong!"

Sungjae tweeted and switched his phone to silent mode as the young man walked in.

The young man was wearing an electric red flat cap, dressed in a plain white loose tshirt and black baggy sweatpants. Everyone crowded together in a group.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Minjun imnida. You can call me Mj, never call me teacher or I will punish you." He said and bowed. After bowing he looked up and said, "I was joking with the punishment but still, no teacher please, no, thank you." He gave a brotherly smile.

The rest of the trainees laughed together.

"So actually, there isn't any training today, like duh who trains on the first day right. You're just going to audition to get inside this cca. If you don't make it, bye bye then." Mj casually said. The rest of the students started panicking as they didn't know that they had to audition to get in. They thought they were already IN the crew.

"Wait, you guys didn't know that you had to audition for the first CCA that you want? Hoho, this is going to be awesome!" He beamed sheepishly.

Sungjae didn't know whether to panic or remain calm. Sure, he could audition, but will the audition turn out well?

 

 

"Okay, you're up... Yook Sungjae?" Mj asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Sungjae turned his head to Mj and stood up. "Yup that's me." 

Sungjae saw different types of dancers today and listened to different songs. Some couldn't even dance to the beat, some danced very well and some... made a fool out of themselves. He just hoped that he lands among the average dancers category. A random beat played and true enough, it was a different song. Jae listened and counted to the beat and knew that he had to do popping. And so he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9LOK6GqkR4

After 2 minutes of dancing, Mj stopped the music and stood up. Sungjae stopped dancing and looked at Mj.

"Now this is the kind of dancer that I want. Very passianote and confident. You can tell from the way he's dancing. Good job Jae," Mj patted Jae on the back.

 

"Ahh, I didn't screw up my impromptu audition today!! Kyaa!" Sungjae tweeted while walking home. He looked to his left and saw Minhyuk on the other side of the street, checking his mail. And then it all suddenly rushed back to Sungjae's memories.

 

 

A/N: Really really sorry I didn't update for so long!!! I had work and I was constantly tired and then my mind can't function to type cause I have no idea what to write! Hopefully my mind will be functioning back keke :-* Thank you for staying with me throughout.