01

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

"Hey babe, you excited for school yet?" 

It was 9pm and Yoseob called Eun Mi to check up on her. First day of college was in a few hours and yet Yoseob was lying on the floor of his living room, wearing his boxers and a tshirt, not being worried about anything.

"Of courseeeeeeee I'm excited! I even laid out my 'outfit' for the first day of school. I feel like my heart is about to burst out from my chest soon." Eun Mi gushed. She was on her bed in her pyjamas. Even though Eun Mi and Yoseob have been together for almost 3 months, she felt like it has been a lifetime. 

"Wow, really babe? What are you going to wear?" 

"You'll see tomorrow darling, if not it wouldn't be as exciting as it is," Eun Mi said.

"Aww, whatever it is, you will still look pretty even if you wear a rag! Haha! Can't wait to see you tomorrow... I miss your lips."  

"But you just met me like an hour ago..." 

"That's the point. Haha. Sleep early jagiya. I'll fetch you tomorrow at 8 and we'll have breakfast first alright?"

"Okay then. You sleep early too, you keep staying up these days for no apparent reasons."

"Haha don't you know that I'm an owl? Okay then goodnight my dear princess! I love you."

"I love you too my cutie prince. Goodnight sleep tight don't let the bedbugs bite!" 

And with that, Yoseob hung up the phone with a smile plastered on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're a rich girl, and it's gone too far cause you know it won't matter anyway~~~" Eun Mi's alarm rung. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdvXM45nIY 

"Urghhh, first day of school has arrived. Are you ready to be ready..." Eun Mi mumbled, still shutting her eyes pulling up the hot pink duvet to her shoulders. Since she was living with her godmother Bong Cha, she got to use her money that her dad left for her to buy whatever she needed and whatever she wanted. Her stepmother and stepsisters had moved out and Eun Mi had invited Bong Cha to move in with her since Bong Cha lives alone. 

Eun Mi's room was big, since she changed the structure of the house to her own taste. Her room was hot pink, with a touch of lime green, Yoseob's favourite colour. Everything in the house was perfect. They've even hired a daily maid to come in every 3 days to clean up the house. 

"Wake up Eun Mi darling. It's 645 in the morning." Bong Cha said, gently shaking Eun Mi's shoulders. 

"But it's only 645... classes start at 930..." Eun Mi mumbled, turning away from Bong Cha.

"Yes, but you do have a breakfast date with Yoseob right?" Bong Cha asked and left the room.

"Oh yes.............." Eun Mi's muffled voice said. Her face was against her pillow. Eun Mi reluctantly stood up and scratched her head. She grabbed her towel draped over her chair and went to the bathroom. 

15 minutes later... 

Eun Mi went out of the bathroom and wore her 'outfit'.

Eun Mi had good sense of fashion and decided that today she'll go for a more casual-i'm-not-scared-of-school look.