06

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

The next day, Yoseob went to school with Sungjae. Eun Mi was late and it was CCA orientation day.

"Urghhh I'm so tired.." Eun Mi mumbled. She flopped to her right side and yawned, looking at the time on her clock.

"OH MY GOD IT'S 930." she cried and jumped out from her bed. After her shower, she put on her outfit for the day.

 

"Where's Eun Mi?" Jae asked. 

"Oh, she'll be here soon. She overslept." Yoseob casually said. 

"What did you guys do yesterday? Did you guys have a swimming contest or something, she looked so tired yesterday when I left." 

Yoseob cheeks turned pink and he stuttered, "NN-Nothing, we just swam around and she got tired.." Yoseob said and suddenly changed the topic, "Hey there's burritos today yum!" 

Sungjae was skeptical and said, "You're lying Seob, don't deny it. Seriously, what did you do yesterday?" 

Yoseob blushed and bit his lip and then it got to Jae. 

"You had with her??" he asked with huge black eyes.

"SHH! Do you want the whole school to hear!" Yoseob hissed at him while putting his palm over Jae's mouth. 

"HOHOHO, so you really did?? Way to go bro hahaha!! How does it feel like?" Jae said, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Well..." Yoseob started but was interrupted by Eun Mi running into them. 

"Oh! Sorry!" Eun Mi exclaimed dropping her bag on the floor.

She stood up and saw both guys looking at her. "Oh, it's you guys. Sorry I'm late." she cheekily grinned and caught Yoseob's eyes. Sungjae laughed and shook his head.

"What?" Eun Mi asked. 

"Nothing!" Sungjae said and let out a sigh while smiling. "Let's go."

 

The three of them walked together with Eun Mi in the center. They got colourful pamphlets from the student leaders, with different information for different ccas inside. 

"Oh look! Here's the Glee club hehehe." Yoseob smiled gleefully. 

"Ahh, here's the B-boys group! Yay. I have to go for their orientation on Tuesday at 2pm. What about you Seob?" Jae asked, flipping through his pamphlet. 

"Mine's on Friday at 2pm too! Babe, what are you going to join?" Yoseob asked, looking at Eun Mi who was busy flipping through the pamphlet. 

"Urgh, I don't know there's too much! Aaah." Eun Mi pouted. 

"Don't worry, you'll find something soon. Come, let's go check out the ccas." Yoseob said, sliding his hand on her waist.

They passed by some booths and stopped at some of them. Actually they stopped at all since Eun Mi wanted to. They passed by a room filled with students wearing the Taekwondo attire and practicing Taekwondo with each other. 

"Wow, it says here that it's the world's most popular martial art. Cool or what." Eun Mi said, looking at her pamphlet.

"I'll consider this." she said and nodded her head.

"Waeee? I can protect you, you don't need to protect yourself. I'm your prince remember?"  Yoseob smiled.

"Yes, but what if one day someone tries to me? And you're not there?" Eun Mi playfully said.

"No! I'll never leave you!" Yoseob suddenly yelled and hugged Eun Mi close to his chest.

"Ahhh! Stop it Yoseob! Stop it! Haha!" Eun Mi shrieked, hitting him on the chest.

"Ahh you lovebirds. Let's goooooooooo," Sungjae said and pulled them apart.

 

 

"What's that sound?" Sungjae asked. There was a beautiful melody playing in one of the rooms, and it felt so soothing and calm.

"Oh it's here." Sungjae said and led them to the room filled with a group of students playing piano.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc&feature=player_embedded

"Wow." the three of them gasped together. The way they played the piano was so graceful and soft. It was perfect for people who likes the calm and peaceful environment. 

"You better put this on your list of CCAs Eun Mi." Yoseob said, still watching the students play with his eyes wide open.

 

After walking past alot of rooms, they went out to the stadium and the first thing they saw was students running around playing... Running Man. 

"Hey, what cca is this?" Eun Mi asked a girl who was sitting on the bleachers and watching people run around.

"Huh this? It's Track & Field. They usually play Running Man every Tuesday. The CCA's fun though, they have alot of camps and crazy stuffs! Oh, I'm Hyojin by the way." the girl held out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Eun Mi. This is Yoseob and Sungjae." she shook her hand and smiled.

"I see. Freshmans huh? I'm in Year 2. See you around! They're calling me hehe." she smiled and waved at them and jogged to the students. 

"She's nice. My first girl friend I've ever had." Eun Mi said, watching Hyojin jogging to the students. 

"First girl friend? Then who's your first friend you made in school?" Sungjae asked.

"Jaehyo, he's in my class haha. Then Minhyuk then Hyojin." Eun Mi smiled.

At the sound of Jaehyo's name, Yoseob cringed. 

At the sound of Minhyuk's name, Sungjae cringed too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi! Idk why I'm so in love with doing polls. So I can use ideas from you guys to continue my story hehehehe. Ok bye haha