04

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

"Bye guys!" Eun Mi waved as she walked into her classroom. The classroom was filled with students chattering and blasting music. Eun Mi looked clueless and looked at her timetable and the door number. 

"02-190, yup this is it." Eun Mi thought. She searched for a spot in the classroom and was interrupted by a voice saying,

"Wanna sit here?"

She turned her head and saw a boy wearing a blue denim shirt sitting near the front door looking at her.

"Were you talking to me?" she asked him.

"No I was talking to the girl behind you."  

Eun Mi turned and saw no one behind her and turned back to him.

"Of course I was talking to you pabo." he chuckled.

"Aish," Eun Mi scoffed and pouted. 

"Haha, I was just joking. Coame and sit here," he nodded towards the empty seat beside him and picked up his black bag that was on it.

Eun Mi smiled and sat beside him.

"What's your name?" Eun Mi asked.

"Jaehyo. You?" he asked back.

"Eun Mi," she said and gave him a smile. 

"Cool." he smiled gleefully and looked away when the lecturer went in the classroom. 

"Settle down everyone!" the teacher yelled and soon everyone did. 

"My name is Mrs Lee and I will be your form teacher. You two, move to the back of the classroom, I don't like students sitting near the door." she said in a stern voice. 

Eun Mi and Jaehyo looked at each other, nodded their heads and moved quickly. After putting their bags on the floor Jaehyo whispered, 

"I don't think I'm going to like her." 

Eun Mi giggled and whispered back, "Me too,"

Time went by and the lecture started to get boring. Eun Mi looked to her right and observed Jaehyo. 

"Wow, he's really handsome. And that pair of eyes and hairstyle, omo..." Eun Mi thought. 

"Oh my god Eun Mi you have a boyfriend snap out of it." she whispered to herself and shook her head. 

"You okay?" Jaehyo asked, noticing her weird and sudden move. 

Eun Mi nodded her head too fast and when she realised it, she covered her face with her palms. 

Jaehyo laughed and continued taking down notes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time. 

Yoseob, Sungjae and Eun Mi decided to meet at the first vending machine in the canteen. Sungjae was already there waiting for the two of them. Glares from other seniors in Seoul School could be seen and felt. He paid no attention to them and was soon approached by Yoseob and Eun Mi. 

"What took you guys so long? I'm like a laughing stock here." he said. 

"No you're not, and I was reapplying my makeup in the ladies excuse moi," Eun Mi said. 

"Whatever, let's get lunch." Jae said and led them to the long queue that was ahead of them. 

 

 

"So where shall we sit. There's so many empty spaces here." Jae said in a sarcastic manner. 

The three of them looked around the cafeteria and saw all of the lunch tables and chairs being filled up. 

"Yo, Yoseob!" a voice called out. 

Yoseob turned his body and saw TOP waving his hands. Yoseob and the rest walked over to them. 

"Wanna sit with us? There's another seat here." TOP pulled out a chair beside him. 

"Umm, but where are they going to sit?" Yoseob asked. 

"Well---" TOP started but was interrupted by a voice yelling, "Eun Mi! Come and sit with us!" 

Eun Mi turned and saw Jaehyo waving his hand and saw him sitting with another student. 

"That's ok Yoseob, me and Sungjae can go and sit there." Eun Mi smiled and added, "See you later."

Yoseob nodded slowly and sat with the kingkas. 

"Hey guys. This is Sungjae." Eun Mi introduced, approaching them. 

"And this is Minhyuk," Jaehyo said, nodding towards Minhyuk. 

Sungjae and Eun Mi nodded and sat down. Minhyuk took a glance at Sungjae and looked away. 

"This guy seems familliar..." Sungjae thought after looking at Minhyuk's tattoo on his left wrist but soon shook the thought off because Jaehyo started talking non-stop. 

 

 

 

Anyone wants to guess what did Minhyuk did in the past that made Sungjae having doubts about him? :P I have one in mind but I think MAYBE I'll choose one of your suggestions in the comments!