03

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

"Mmm, this is delicious Yoseob oppa." Eun Mi murmured while chewing on her breakfast. 

Yoseob chuckled. Eun Mi was giving one of those pleasure faces she did everytime Yoseob gave kisses on her neck. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Eun Mi asked after realising that he was staring at her.

"Nothing, haha. I was wondering where's Sungjae." Yoseob said. 

Sungjae was Eun Mi's bestfriend since highschool. He was there from the start for Eun Mi and he was the only bestfriend she had. Sungjae too got into Seoul School and was supposed to meet them at breakfast.

"I texted him a few minutes ago... he didn't reply." Eun Mi said between mouthfuls of food.

"HEY GUYS!" Sungjae greeted, bursting into the small coffeeshop. Eun Mi almost choked on her pancakes.

"Omo Jae!! You almost killed me." Eun Mi said after drinking a cup of water Yoseob had handed her.

"Sorry pabo! Haha!"

"Wanna have some?" Yoseob asked, pushing the plate of pancakes towards Jae. 

"No thanks, I had mac and cheese at home." Jae said, fiddling with his iPod. 

Yoseob nodded his head and asked him, "So, you ready for school?"

"Hah, good question that I do not know how to answer. I'm excited for the ccas! I wanna join bboy dancing." 

"OH. Cool, that must be exciting." Yoseob quietly said, recalling back the times he was a bboy during highschool. He wanted to join the singing drama club but was forced to join hip hop by his dad and soon he became the leader of the crew due to his wicked dance skills.

"So, what are you going to join Seob?" 

"Umm, I was thinking the glee club ." Yoseob said, his eyes lightened up. 

"Ahh, that's cool bro. You, Eun Mi?" 

"Huh?" Eun Mi was too engrossed in her orange juice. 

"What do you wanna join for the cca?" Jae asked again. 

"OH! Ermmm I don't know. There has got to be a cca orientation right? I was too lazy to look up the ccas." she said, taking out her iPhone from her pocket. 

"Yeah of course there is. Hey we should go now, it's 9." Yoseob said standing up.

The two of them nodded and made their way out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob parked his Audi at the parking lot and stepped out. 

All eyes were on Sungjae, Eun Mi and him. 

"Ermm, did we bring an elephant in the trunk or something? Why is everyone looking and whispering among themselves..." Yoseob whispered to them. 

"Urr, I think it's your car bro." Jae said.

"Oh."  Yoseob said, making an awkward face. 

"Nice ride bro." a random student walked over to him.

"Yeah, thanks." Yoseob gave him a smile. 

"You can call me TOP."

"Yeah. I'm Yoseob." Yoseob said and did the handshake that guys always do.

"This is Sungjae," Yoseob introduced. 

"Sup," Sungjae said and did the handshake.

"Freshman right? We'll see you around." TOP said. 

"We?" Yoseob asked. 

"Yeah. We." TOP turned and nodded to 4 other guys. 

"GD, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri." he added. 

"Oh. Sure," Yoseob said and they walked away. 

After they walked  a few steps away from the three of them, girls were squealing in delight.

"Omg, did you see how TOP said "We'll see you around."?! I wished he said that to me!"

"OMO, he's so hot, even the other kingkas too!" 

And alot more comments. 

The three of them walked away from the girls and Eun Mi spoke,

"I'm guessing they are the kingkas and you are probably joining them soon?" and looked at Yoseob. 

"Hah, I don't know about that sweetheart. Anyways, we're supposed to assemble at the auditorium am I right?" Yoseob asked.

The three of them chatted away not realising that they were being watched. 

 

 

OK PEOPLE! HI! HAHA. So, you guys are going to choose who is that guy that has been watching them for the next chapter! Isn't this fun? Hehe. Comment! 

The following options are...

1) Minhyuk (BTOB)

2) Chunji (Teen Top)

3) Kwangmin (BOYFRIEND) 

 

C O M M E N T ! : D