10

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

***Eun Mi's POV***

It was so much fun with Park Kyung and Jaehyo yesterday. Never thought that we could bond that fast! But now, it's back to school, back to reality sigh. Pure Geography was first period and that just had to worsen my mood. 

"Good morning Bong Cha!!" I happily chirped and kissed her on the cheek. She was making heart shaped pancakes, my favourite! 

"Morning sweetheart!" She placed a plate of pancakes infront of me. I took out some strawberries from the fridge and poured it on top of the pancakes.

"I haven't seen Yoseob these days. How's he doing?" 

I started to frown when she asked that. 

"Actually, I don't know Bong Cha. I rarely see him at school these days..." I said, chewing my pancake slowly.

"Isn't it your 4th monthsary today?"

I widened my eyes and checked the date on my calendar. 

"Omo, it is!" I said between mouthfuls of food. 

"But I doubt that he will even remember that..." I mumbled to myself. Sigh, I miss you Yoseob oppa. 

"What was that?" Bong Cha asked. 

"Nothing! Thanks for the pancakes Bong Cha, I'll be going now. Bye," I stood up from the dining chair and kissed her on the cheek. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I searched for my earpiece and walked out to find Yoseob standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hand. And he's smiling at me.

"Oppa," I started.

"Yah, you didn't think that I'll forget about our monthsary did you?" he walked towards me. 

"Aniyo..." I trailed off, letting out a small smile.

"My beautiful Eun Mi, I am a really sorry that I have not been there for you these past few days.  I want you to know that no matter how far we are apart, you'll always be in my heart. We're the perfect two remember? We will always find a way back to each other." he smiled and then kissed me on the forehead. 

I looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. He grabbed hold of my waist, lifted me up and twirled me around - still kissing me. He put me down and then grabbed my hand, "Let's go." 

We went inside his car and drove off. Yoseob drove past our school and made a right turn. 

"Yah, Yang Yoseob, where are we going?" 

"Somewhere fun and obviously not school!" he smiled, still facing the road. 

"We're going to skip school today??" I asked in shock. 

"It's only a day jagiya, come on trust me this would be fun!" he laughed and patted my head. 

"Fine, I'll text Sungjae then." I took out my phone and scrolled to Sungjae's name. 

Morning Jae!! I'm going out with Yoseob (shh!) so tell the teacher I'm down with a fever arraso? :P

A few minutes later, I got a reply. 

Yah! Then who's going to accompany me in Pure Geog today!! >:@ -Sungjae!! (Bestfriend)

I laughed and sent him,

I'm so sorry pabo! I'll treat you ice cream tonight ok?? Kekeke~

You better!! Ok, Mr Goh is here already, c u later!! Xo  -Sungjae!! (Bestfriend)

I smiled and put my phone back into my jeans pocket. 

***Yoseob's POV***

I made a turn and parked carefully. We got out of the car and I saw Eun Mi's face lit up. 

"Kyaa oppa!! We're at the funfair!! Yay!" she squealed. I laughed and followed her as she ran into the funfair. 

 

"Oh my, what should we do first?" she asked me excitely. 

"Hmm, I don't know, let's go to the roller coaster then!" 

She nodded her head and I interwined my fingers with hers. We walked to the rollercoaster stand and I held out a $2 bill to the ticketing officer. (A/N: All the rides/games are a dollar each) We walked up the stairs until we had reached the peak. My legs started to turn wobbly and my heart was racing fast. Eun Mi must have noticed that and asked me,

"Oppa, are you scared?" 

"Aniyo, are you?" 

"A little bit. You are scared right? I can see your cheeks flushing." she teased me. 

I stuck out my tongue as we walked in the line. Soon, it was our turn. 

My heart beated fast as I turned to look at Eun Mi beside me. She gulped and looked serious. I chuckled and said, "Don't worry baby, we'll be fine." As soon as I had said those words, the roller coaster started to move. It suddenly shot up to high speed and I started screaming like someone who saw a ghost. Eun Mi looked over and started screaming plus laughing I couldn't tell which one. But all I know is that alot of swear words came out of my mouth as the ride went on.

After the ride, we went to get cotton candy and popcorn at one of the food stands. 

"Let's take a selca!" Eun Mi said.

I took out my phone and began to snap pictures of us, pictures of the funfair, pictures of Eun Mi. And then I made some of the pictures into a collage and posted them on Instagram with the caption 'Happy 4th monthsary baby <3' and tagged Eun Mi. 

"Come oppa let's go!" she dragged me. Aish, this girl is always hyper, I smiled. 

After the rides it was already nighttime so we headed home. 

"You going anywhere after this Eun Mi?" 

"I'll take a quick shower later and meet Sungjae for icecream. You want to come?" 

"Aniyo, you two haven't been spending time with each other, I'll let you two catch up then." I gave her a peck on her lips. 

As soon as we reached her house, I got out of the car and sent her to her doorstep. 

"Don't forget your flowers," I held up to her. 

"Ah, thanks Yoseob oppa. Today was wonderful," she said and tiptoed to kiss me.

 

 

I wonder if you guys are Singaporean!! Haha. Did you guys listen to Yoseob's Caffeine?!! DAEBAK OMG I CAN'T EVEN SIGH AND THE DANCE CHOREO OMG ASDFGHJKL OK I SHALL STOP SPAZZING