13

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

 

A/N: I HAVE A NEW POSTER HEHE! IT'S FROM

e n s e m b l e ん graphic shop

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/290698/e-n-s-e-m-b-l-e-----graphic-shop-graphic-poster-request-review-shinee

I think they should get more subscribers as their posters are ahmaezing, you guys should recommend this to your friends! & sorry about the poster lol Kyung was supposed to have orange hair and so is Yoseob. The ullzang is also a different one hahahah but it's ok i guess. So just imagine that Yoseob dyed to black, so did Kyung!

***Yoseob's POV***

I just finished my audition for Glee Club. I looked out of the window and saw a huge beautiful rainbow over the buildings opposite from the school. The heavy rain had stopped and the sun gleamed, shining brightly away from the dark clouds. "Eun Mi would love the sight of this," I smiled. I took out my phone and was about to text her when a knock came on the door. I turned and saw Big Bang. And Junho.

"Yo, can we come in?" TOP asked, leaning against the door with his backpack.

"Sure," I grinned and slid my phone back in my pocket.

"Why are you sitting here alone bro? Where's Eun Mi? Or Sungjae?" Seungri asked me, dropping his books and bagpack on the table.

"Just finished my audition, I don't know where Sungjae is but I know Eun Mi's gone home already," I said.

"What audition did you go to?" Junho asked, pulling a chair beside me.

"Umm, Glee club..." I said quietly looking down.

"WOAH GLEE CLUB? You must be good!! Which movie did you audition from?" Daesung suddenly looked up from his phone.

"Uh, from the movie 'Grease', I played as the lead actor haha," I laughed and scratched my head awkwardly.

"Well, I'm sure you did good! Did you?" he asked again.

"I guess so... By the way, what cca are you guys from?" I changed the subject.

"We're all from Taekwando!" Taeyang exclaimed and showed off his kicking skills. "Kyaa!!"

 My eyes widened at his sudden move and they all started laughing.

"Sorry about Taeyang. He gets all hyper if he drinks his orange juice," GD laughed and patted Taeyang's back.

TOP chuckled and said, "Anyways, we wanna grab some tteokbokki, you wanna come?"

I glanced at the brown wall clock against the wall and looked back at them. A snack with them wouldn't hurt right?

"Sure," I stood up and grabbed my bag.

 

I parked my car at the curb and got out with Junho. Since we had our own cars, we drove there individually. Except for Junho, he doesn't have a car. We were at Sinsadong and surprisingly, the place was not packed. The other members got out of their own cars and headed towards me.

"We should grab tteokbokki from this ahjumma, I heard she sells the best of the best over here!" Taeyang happily cheered and pointed to a tteobokki stand not far from us.

"Then let's go! I'm hungry!" Daesung exclaimed and dragged Taeyang by the collar.

Not too long, we were seated in a round table which were filled with hot and steamy tteokbokkis. I took the first bite and closed my eyes. I took a long time to savor the spicyness and chewyness of the tteokbokki. When I opened my eyes, all eyes were on me.

"Bwoh?" I said in between mouthfuls of food.

"Told you it was the best!" Taeyang shouted from across the table. I laughed and was interrupted by GD saying, "Hey, isn't that Jaehyo and Zico?"

I turned around and saw the both of them queing up at an icecream stand.

"I heard that Block B is going to debut anytime soon," Junho said, slurping on his Coke.

"Really??" Seungri asked.

"Yeah, in about 3 months or so. Seems awesome, they're obviously gonna be kingkas soon," Junho replied. Without a thought I blurted out,

"Who cares, I'm going to debut with BEAST too in 3 months!" Oops. That was meant to be a secret.

"WHAT? Reallly?" TOP leaned.

"Um, yeah..."

"That's so cool! Block B AND BEAST? Way awesome!" Taeyang clapped his hands.