15

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

***Sungjae's POV***

"You." I stated in shock. Standing infront of me was none other than Minhyuk, who was still in shock. "What are you doing here?" we asked each other at the same time. Boyun looked back and forth to me and Minhyuk. "You guys know each other?" she asked. Ignoring her question, Minhyuk replied, "Apparently yes since I am your brother," he emphasised the word 'brother' to me. That sentence didn't make sense but still, he is Boyun's brother. "Boyun, can you set up the table for dinner?" her mum called out. She took one last glance at me and hurried in. Minhyuk walked down the steps and looked at me. "How about you let me make up to your sister and then you can date my sister?" he smiled cheekily at me. "Why would I let you do that?" I crossed my arms and scoffed at him. "Do you want me to tell my mum that you were the one who punched me?" I raised my eyebrow. Why is he being so childish? "I'm a mummy's boy." He added, grinning sheepishly. I rolled my eyes and just agreed. Anything to shut him up.

 

***Eun Mi's POV**

 ***Eun Mi's POV***

I walked in to English class. Urgh, Monday blues. Luckily Mr A (he told us to call him that, with no reason why hmm) is hysterical and nice. I searched the room for an empty seat. Too bad the classroom was in a mess with paper planes flying everywhere. Pfft, annoying guys. Not too long my eyes landed on the innocent Kyung, scribbling notes or something like that on his notebook. Next to him was an empty seat. Why do I feel like this is a dejavu? With no choice left, I squeezed in between the small walkway to the seats, finally plopping myself and my bag beside him. "Hello Kyung!" I cheerfully greeted him. He looked up and smiled, "Hey Eun Mi! Cool we're in the same class. How come I didn't notice you for almost 3 weeks?" "Well maybe because you were always late for every English period so you didn't get to catch a glimpse of your classmates." I laughed. He nodded his head and started chatting up to me about how he was so excited for PE period later on. "Hi, Eun Mi," a sweet, girly voice greeted me. "Oh hi Tiffany! What brings you here?" I asked, wondering why was she in a Year One class. "Oh, Boyun passed me a letter from Yoseob to pass to you. Here," she said and handed me the letter. "Oh, thanks," I said in shock. This is the first time I've received a letter from Yoseob. "I need to get going now, bye!" she happily waved to me and Kyung and walked away. "Is that Yoseob?" Kyung asked and peered over the piece of small note. "Hey, don't peep!" I giggled and kept the letter close to my chest. "Shoo shoo," I and shooed him away with my hands. He pouted and went back with his work. I opened the letter.

Jagiya, meet me after school later at the rooftop? I'll unlock the door. X

I stared at the letter. Why does he want to meet me? But most importantly, why at the rooftop? I just folded the letter and threw it inside my bag. Yoseob and his silly actions, I smiled.

 

4th period. PE. 

I changed into my PE attire and retied my shoelaces. 

"Ready to go?" Jaehyo asked. I looked up to me and stood up. "Yes I am, let's go!" I nodded my head towards the gym. As we were walking there, Jaehyo told me about how excited he was for his group to debut. "Aww, means I won't get to see you and Kyung anymore?" I pouted. "There, there young girl. We'll always be here in your heart," he patted at his chest and smiled smugly. I smirkedand tied my hair into a ponytail. "Oh look, there's Kyung's class. And Yoseob's too. Cool," Jaehyo pointed. True enough, Kyung's and Yoseob's class were having PE at the same time as us. "Ok classes! today we will be playing basketball," Coach Lee shouted. 

"We'll combine classes and I'll separate you into groups,"

 

 

A/N: I'M SO SORRY. I know this is an excuse but I really got busy because this year is my last year and I have national levels and it's so hard for me to update with remedials until late evening everyday. And homework too. Thank you to those who'd sticked with me and those who are still going too.