Home again.

A Distant Memory

The birds were chirping soundly. But in a person that's sleeping's ears, they are probably the loudest alarm ever. Yoona can't help but open her eyes and sit up. She looked around her and realized that she was sleeping in a forest! Oh right, they're lost and they spent the night here. She looked at the guy beside her that was snoring lightly. She giggled at the sight of a few leaves that fell on his face. he looks like the nature Prince. Speaking of Prince, why aren't there any search parties out here yet?

Yoona placed her hands on her stomach to prevent the growling from comnig out too loud. She should have ate dinner yesterday! But she was hoping to come back before sundown to eat with Nichkun-

Oh no! Nichkhun! She forgot that she was supposed to meet with him yesterday night at the kitchen! He is going to murder her and make her into a meat bun! She looked at Taecyeon and pulled a funny face at him. It's all his fault! How can someone come here all the time and yet have no idea of his way around he place? She stood up and stretched. It doesn't feel too bad to wake up in nature but the fact of being lost still lingers on her mind. For the mean time, she might as well look for food.

After several minutes of walking around and hundreds of carvings on the trees so she doesn't get lost, she had forged about a handful of berries and a whole army of fruits. Who knew that the forest was so filled with nutritious stuff? She wouldn't hunt, she doesn't have it in her to kill an innocent animal, though that's the way nature takes its course. She walked back to the place where they slept and found Taecyeon missing.

No, he can't be gone! What if the search parties found him and left her? What if he was taken away by some bandits? What if a wild animal dragged his body into the wild? Yoona dropped the food on her hands and began to look around frantically. Sudddenly, Taecyeon came out of nowhere looking as flustered as she is. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Where did you go? You had me worried there!"

Yoona paused for a moment, but she did not hug back. It didn't feel right. They were not technically together. "Thanks for caring. But I'm fine, and I brought food! If you don't mind them being fruits anyways. I'd presume that you were worried that I left with the search party?"

"Uhh, yes. Who knows, you might ditch me so you can be the Crown Princess and eventually, the Queen?"

"I have no intention of doing all this if it wasn't for you! I'm hungry. Let's just eat up and find a way to get back." She sat down on the dry leaves and started picking at the fruits. She found an apple and took a bite out of it. Good Gods it was juicy. Taecyeon looked at the girl in awe. He hasn't even woke up for 30 minutes and she's here getting him frustrated about her personality changes. He grumbled and sat down. He absent mindedly piced on something and placed it into his mouth without looking.

he spt it out of his mouth immediately and looked at it. Great, he ate a banana without even bothering to peel it. Such a genius. Note sarcasm. Yoona laughed at him with filled with a strawberry.

"Are you really spoon fed? Please don't tell me you don't know how to peel a banana! Here, I'll peel one for you, your Highness." Sh said mockingly. S he knew that he knows full well how to peel a banana, but maybe he was just too mad to actually do it. After the whole eating madnesss, they got walking and by sundown, they saw the roof of the palace. Madam Sun saw them immediately and ordered for them to go to their rooms and rest for tomorrow would be a more hectic day than the last two days were. Yoona wondered what she meant by tht before drifting off to sleep.