Chapter 8

A complicated love story...

Ljoe smiling :)

Author's POV

Its only the second week of school and Jiyeon is already very tired… Ljoe keep on following her and always talk lots of nonsense. That really annoyed her. And so, her only aim of the day is always getting away from Ljoe. While the both of them are having a fun/weird relationship, Myungsoo is feeling sad and angry.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

It had already been two years from that day. That day that we had been together and the day we had separated… Why can’t she get out of my head. And what did I actually did wrong? Aish, I should not think about that again. I am hungry now. I should go and have something to fill my stomach.

The streets are so crowded. *Browsing through the streets and suddenly see someone* *shock…* Its her. After two years this is my first time seeing her.

 

Ljoe’s POV

Why is Jiyeon avoiding me. *disappointed* I should get some advice from IU.

“IU ah, Jiyeon is avoiding me. Can you give some suggestions that can allow her to be interested in me?” I asked IU helplessly…

“Haha. Just give her sometime. *smile* Stop talking to her and soon she will be okay with you.” IU replied.

“Oh.. The things you and Jinyoung told me to do is totally different… He called me to talk to her more while you call me to stop and give her space. Ahh.. Its so confusing…”

“*haha he is cute* Don’t listen to Jinyoung oppa. He is a guy and he won’t understand us. *smile* haha and you are really cute when you are confused.”

“ haha really? Erm do you like me?”

“BWO!!! No of course. You are only my oppa, nothing else. Ljoe oppa… *blush*”

“haha.. I am kidding. *smile and patted IU’s head* By the way, thanks for the advice. I am going to go home now. Bye IU.”

I smiled and walk away, wishing that Jiyeon will get really close with me.

Then I see Jiyeon in front of me. I want to go up to her and talk to her but I then remember what IU says. But when Jiyeon is taking out something from her bag, her wallet drop out. She then walk away without realizing that. I walk up and pick up her wallet and wanted to return it. But…

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Finally, Ljoe is not following me. I took out my ear piece and I am ready to walk to the bus stop and head home while I hear someone shouting my name… Its Ljoe! Oh no. He is following me again. Why he likes to follow me that much. I instantly start to run away from him. Until I bang onto someone…

 

 

 

hello all :) i am really sorry not updating for a while....

i am quite busy this few days and thats why i cannot update that soon...

i am really sorry... *90 degree bow*

and please copntinue to support my fanfic by subscribing and commenting :D

thank you very much XD

and i am really curious why there aren't any comments for my previous chapter...

is it bad? please give me suggestions to improve my fanfic by commenting XD 

if you think its fine you all can comment and tell me too :) 

thank you to all my readers XD haha 

i will try and update soon :) sorry for all spelling and grammar mistakes XD