Chapter 6

A complicated love story...

 

 

[Jiyeon getting confuse :D cute XD]

Author’s POV

In the peaceful house, Myungsoo and Ljoe kept on arguing. Jiyeon, IU and Jinyoung just sat at a corner of the table, listening to them. IU and Jinyoung were laughing quietly to themselves. They did not think that that two popular boys will be interested in their dongsaeng. While, Jiyeon just listen to them and get shock that they were kind of following her… She just look surprise and continue to keep quiet. Then, Jiyeon suddenly spoke, “can you two quiet down?” All of them then look at Jiyeon blankly…

Jiyeon’s POV

“Can you two quiet down?” I asked annoyingly. Then all of them look at me. Huh?! Oh my god… I forgot that I hardly talk in front of them… What should I do? I cannot allow them to know my true self. It is embarrassing… How? What should I do? Eotteohge? I look at IU unnie and Jinyoung oppa, they just give me this look (O.O). They are just surprise that I kind of shouted in front of the two new boys. I then sighed and when to my room.

IU’s POV

Wow… Jiyeon just nearly show her funny/violent side of hers. :D Haha that’s cute. “haha she is cute” Ljoe commented. “yes she is. You both just need to know her better to know her true self*smile*” I say calmly.

 “aish… I should not be here. I should leave now. Thanks for helping me, IU and Jinyoung. Good bye*smile plus a bow to IU and Jinyoung* Good bye to you too, stalker. *looking at Ljoe*” Myungsoo says, smiling at the same time and prepares to leave.

“YA! I am not a stalker, you stalker… Anyway, thanks for everything IU and Jinyoung. Bye~” Ljoe say it while catching up towards Myungsoo who is walking to the door.

I then smile to them and bid them good bye. Suddenly, the door open…

 

 

 

Hi all my readers and subscribers :D 

Sorry as its a short update...

Anyway thanks for supporting my fanfic :D 

Thank you all so much :)

New readers please subscribe to my story and please remember to comment :D

The pictures are not mine so the credits of those pictures are to its original owners :) 

I will try to update soon~

So remember to comment to give me some cool new ideas XD  

Love my subscribers and T-ara XD