Chapter 4

A complicated love story...

 

[hot Myungsoo in uniform XD]

Jiyeon’s POV

“What is that noise again…” I thought annoyingly to myself, after being disturb by the guys Ljoe and Chunji. I stare at the direction of the door, where the noises came from. Then seven boys enter the classroom. Everyone start staring at them like what they did for the previous group of guys. I then browse through the guys and notice a cool guy inside. I look and him, more like staring at him for a while. Suddenly he turn and look at me too. My heart then start to beat really hard and fast. “Is this love at first sight?” I asked myself foolishly and thought that the fast heart beat was due to the hot weather.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

“ Yay!! Its really lucky to be in the same class with Infinite.” I thought as Infinite and I walk to the classroom. Upon reaching the class room, all the people start staring at us. My eyes just browse though the faces and notice a girl staring blankly at me. I look at her closely and she just start to blush and turn away. “ This pretty girl is definitely a queenka. She look like the type of cheater that cheat money from rich guys like Infinite and I. I must be really careful and not fall into her trap.” I told myself and Infinite and I took the seats that are away from that girl.

 

Author’s POV

During the whole lesson, Jiyeon is busy copying her notes while Teentop and Infinite are talking among themselves. Ljoe keep staring at Jiyeon and Myungsoo. As Jiyeon look at Myungsoo for really long just now, Ljoe is a little jealous as he wants her attention too. So Ljoe start to kick Jiyeon chair as its really close from his legs as she sit in front of him. Jiyeon ignored the first few kicks but she soon got irritated. She turn back and face Ljoe and call him to stop kicking as she is concentrating on the lesson.

Ljoe was really surprise that she got kind of angry at him. No one was angry at him due to his cute and handsome looking face. Then, he got more interested to her. After school end, Myungsoo is really shocked that she did not talk to him or anything. He start to feel differently for her. During the lessons he had with Jiyeon, he was observing her, and he soon start to fall for her too. Then Myungsoo really want to know her as he is really curious of her. It is because that she had not really smile for the whole day. A queenka should smile a lot and attract lots of attention like what Hara is doing. But Jiyeon is totally different. It then cause Myungsoo to change his impression of her.

 

hello all :D 

i updated again :) 

yay :D please support my fanfic XD

subscribe and comment please :D 

thank you so much for reading :) 

sorry for spelling mistake and grammar mistake :D 

love all my subscribers :D 

thank you~ :) :D XD