Chapter 3

A complicated love story...

Chapter 3

 

New character:

Goo Hara

- Ljoe's elementary school friend

- like Ljoe

- pretty and cute

- not too rich, average 

- like rich guy a lot

- queenka

 

Jiyeon’s POV

What is that noisy sound… I looked up and stare at the place where the sounds came from. Six good looking boys starting walking in proudly and suddenly, some screams could be heard. I stared at the boys and thought that they just cannot be compare with my perfect Jinyoung oppa and so I continued my sleep. Just after a few seconds, I heard someone talking to me, “hello, nice to meet you I am Lee Byunghun. *smile politely* you can also call me Ljoe.” “Hi, I am Chunji, nice to meet you.” I look up and saw the both of them speaking to IU and I. I look at them, looking confuse as I am tired. So I just nodded my head and say hi then I turned my head and continue resting while I allow IU to talk to them.

Ljoe’s POV

I walked towards the classroom with my gang of good friends to class after viewing the class list. We are all in the same class so we strolled to the class together. Upon reaching the class, we stopped chatting as we were being distracted by a scream of a female student. It is Hara. My admirer since elementary school. I just smile at her and carry on walking. Then I notice a attractive girl. She took a look at me then she just turn away. I was shocked. No one ever turn away from me because of my good looks. She is the first. She is cool. Chunji also notice her so we decided to introduce ourselves to her.

After introducing to her and another cute girl beside her, she look at us and smile. I am expecting her to do a self-introduction too but she just continue lying down on the table. However the girl beside introduce herself and her friend, the girl that ignored us. Chunji and I got to know that they are called, so the cute and friendly girl is call Jieun/IU and the interesting and cool girl I am interested to is call Jiyeon.

Then my gang, Teentop took the seats near the attractive girls and I chose the seat behind Jiyeon. I keep on  staring at her back as she lies down and rest her head. She is getting a lot of my attention. While Hara tries to talk to me. Suddenly some noisy boys come into the class and they got the same amount of attention the others give to us. Jiyeon also lifted her head up and look at them. She then stare at them longer than I thought. “she definitely is interested in them, no I must get her attention.” I thought calmly to myself. 

 

hello :) This is my second update :D 

Hope u enjoy it :D 

the pictures are not mine and those pictures credits are to its owners :)