Chapter 9

A complicated love story...

JIYEON

Jiyeon's POV 

Oh my god... Ljoe is following me again... I should hurry and run away from him. "Jiyeon wait!" Ljoe shouted to me but i continue to run. I am seriously annoyed by all his actions. As i run, i knock on to someone that is in front of me.

"I am really sorry." I apologise to the person i bang on to and i bow 90 degree.

"Its okay." the stranger said.

That voice is really familar... It sounds like Myungsoo voice. I look up and saw Myungsoo. "Hello Myungsoo. *smile* And i am still really sorry for knocking on to you." I apologise again. 

"Yo Jiyeon. *laugh* its okay you already apologise to me earlier on. Its really fine." Myungsoo said kindly.

Oh my, his laugh is so cute. Aish what i am think about again. "Thank you. *smile*" i said again.

"Jiyeon ah! Where are you?" I then heard Ljoe calling for me. 

Oh no. He is still looking for me. "Jiyeon, Ljoe is looking for you," Myungsoo told me. 

"Yes and i am running away from him. Aish can you come with me for a moment." I said and pulled Myungsoo with me. 

I called Myungsoo to follow me to a corner and we hid from Ljoe together. 

"Why did you run away from Ljoe?" Myungsoo asked curiously. 

"Oh... He kept on following me and says lots of weird things. That's why i am running away from him." I replied Myungsoo.

"Oh.. So thats why you aren't focusing on where you are going and so you knock onto me."

"Haha yea..."

"Oh..."

Its really awkward for the both of us as we don't really dare to talk to each other.

I then broke the slience by asking him something, "so i didn't focus on where i am going as i am running away from Ljoe. Then what happen to you that make you lose your focus?"

"Oh i am thinking about something..."

"Oh like what?" After asking this question, i literally face plam myself for asking a stupid question. He told me something as he didn't want me to know and i still when to ask... I am really stupid... Aish...

"Haha.. You really want to know?"

I just nod my head then he say, " Okay its long story but i don't mind telling you. Lets get a drink or something while we talk."

" ok i will treat you something as a proper apology."

"haha okay thanks then."

Then the both of us walk to a near by cafe. Then Myungsoo saw a waitress there and Myungsoo just stood there montionless. Then he say, "Suzy..."

 

 

 

 

Hello all :D i just updated my fanfic :D yay XD

but i am really sorry as its quite short ><

and sorry for all my spelling and grammar mistakes..

sorry for confusing you all with the previous chapter about what Myungsoo is talking about.

the person he is talking about is suzy XD

but is is only a minor character so she is not really important :D

there will be quite a lot Lji and Myungyeon scenes in the other chapter in the future so please continue to support my fanfic XD

Thank you for reading and please remember to subscribe and comment :D