Chapter 7

A complicated love story...

 

cool Jinyoung :)

Jinyoung’s POV

Suddenly the door opened, and Mr and Mrs Lee walk into the house. “Huh? Who are you two? Hi Jieun and Jinyoung. Is this two boys your friends?” Mrs Lee said. “Omma, welcome home. *smile* Yup, they are our friends we met today. Appa omma this is Myungsoo and this is Ljoe.” IU replyed to Mrs Lee.

“Annyeong Mr and Mrs Lee. *smile politely*” I said after IU finished her sentence. “Annyeong. Why are all of you standing? Please talk a seat. I am preparing dinner soon, call your friends to join us for dinner too IU. Hi Myungsoo and Ljoe. I am IU’s omma and that is IU's appa. Nice to meet you. *smile*” Mrs Lee said.

I just continue stand beside IU when Myungsoo and Ljoe greet Mr and Mrs Lee and agreeing on having dinner together. Mr Lee then ask where is Jiyeon and I then went to her room to call her out.

“Jiyeon ah~ Your appa and omma is back. Go and greet them.” I said.

“Is the two of them still here?” Jiyeon then question me.

“Yea…”

“Oh my god…*lied down on bed*”

“Haha we are also having dinner with them.”

“Bwo?!”

“Haha your omma invited them to eat with us… *I said while I laugh at Jiyeon’s expression*”

“Aish… Okay I am going to greet them now. *get up from bed* Kaja. It must to a really boring dinner…”

I just laugh at her remark.

 

Ljoe’s POV

Wow… IU parents are really kind. I wish that my parents are alike with hers. What will Mrs Lee be cooking. I am excited to try out her dishes. Mr and Mrs Lee look really close too. The Lee family is really close. Mr Lee when into a room with his documents and Mrs Lee and IU went into the kitchen. Myungsoo, Jinyoung and I then seat quietly in the living room.

Suddenly Jiyeon walk down the stairs and glared at me and Myungsoo. Then she walked into Mr Lee room. After a while, she walked out and headed to the kitchen. Then she stayed in there for quite long.

I am really curious about her and so I broke the silence and start questioning Jinyoung.

“ are you really close to Jiyeon? Jinyoung shi.” I said.

“Yep. We are quite close.” Jinyoung replied while Myungsoo keep quiet and listen to our conversation.

“why are you so close to IU and Jiyeon?”

“Because we had known each other for a very long time.”

“ like how long?”

“erm its really long I guess… we know each other since elementary school.”

“is she always this cold to others.”

“She is…. Erm… so so?! Haha. I don’t really know how what to say about that too. And why you are so curious about her?”

“Because I like her.”

Jinyoung give me a shock look. As well as Myungsoo. The both of them just look shock and stun.

“okay. If you really want to know her well, go and ask her yourself.” Jinyoung said.

“what? She look really scary at times and I don’t dare to do so…” I replied.

The Jinyoung came closer to me and whisper something into my ear, “Do not be scared of her. She will not bite. She will only do so when she is hurt or protecting someone. Just go and talk to her. She is nice. But don’t tell others about her or she will be angry… Fighting! Get closer to her. *smile*”

“okay. But why will she get angry?” I asked again.

“ you should ask her about that.” Jinyoung said, smiling at me.

I guess I just get a hint to get closer to her. YES! HAHA Myungsoo just look confuse and he definitely is thinking of what Jinyoung had told me.

“DINNER IS READY~!!!” IU shouted.

Jiyeon, IU and Mrs Lee take the mouth-watering dishes out and I start to drool. The aroma of the dishes is just amazing. Soon we all start to eat and I should also start to get close to Jiyeon…

 

 

 

haha sorry all, its a boring chapter again.

next chapter, will Ljoe get to know Jiyeon better?

please continue to support my fanfic to know if Jiyeon and Ljoe got closer

Love all my subies :) 

please continue to comment for my fanfic

thanks a lot

sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes

new readers please remember to subscribe and comment :) :D XD 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTIG MY FANFIC XD

i will update soon :)