Chapter 12

A complicated love story...

Jiyeon's POV

Oh my god... Myungsoo look really scary just now and who is that girl?

Is she his girlfriend? Myungsoo looked really angry too... I thought he is a kind man and hardly get mad? What had happened to them? 

I am really curious but i am afraid to ask him too. What should i do? 

I think i should just keep quiet... Myungsoo and the girl are walking back into the cafe now. And Myungsoo is heading towads my direction...

 

Myungsoo's POV

I walk in to the cafe with Suzy and i walk to Jiyeon. I want to know her better to carry out my plan.

"hello jiyeon. Sorry to let you wait for so long." i said to Jiyeon while smiling.

"its fine..." Jiyeon said while looking down.

"are curious about the girl from before? She is Suzy and she is a really good friend of mine."

"oh.. Really?" Jiyeon said while looking away. She is just avoiding eye contact with me.

"yes. And jiyeon, why do you keep looking away?" i asked.

"sorry i am just looking around this cafe." She look at me for a while and start to look away again.

I can understand that she is avoiding me, but i don't know the reason...

"Jiyeon-ah, do you want to drink anything?"

"okay, can you buy a cup of latte for me?"

"okay, wait for a moment."

"Thanks."

I got away from Jiyeon and started to plan about the things i should do to know her better.

 

Author's POV

Myungsoo is totally anaware that Jiyeon actually like and care him. If he ask her out, Jiyeon will accept it as Jiyeon had already fallen in love with him.

Myungsoo then had a small talk with Jiyeon after he got their drinks and he got to know her better. They told each other their birthday and their likes and dislikes. Jiyeon also felt better with Myungsoo and she did not felt that Myungsoo is that scary. They talk for really long and enjoy the conversation a lot. 

Soon it got really late and Myungsoo walk Jiyeon home.

When Jiyeon got to her house, she is about to bid goodbye to Myungsoo but suddenly, Myungsoo hold on to Jiyeon hands and said...

"I like you..."

 

 

 

 

haha how is this chapter? sorry as the front is quite boring XD 

myungsoo finally confess to jiyeon!! kyaaa~ haha what will jiyeon reaction be?

please comment and tell me how you feel about my story :D 

sorry for not updating for that long as i am really busy with school work

i will try to update soon, maybe a double update after my exams that start next week 

so please continue to support my story :D