Chapter 2

A complicated love story...

 

Jiyeon cute sleepy look :D ]

No one’s POV

After Jiyeon and IU finished their breakfast, they bid they parents good bye and went out to meet their friend/oppa, Jinyoung. They are really close and good friends and all of them are really smart. They all applied for scholarship to enter Seoul High so they can save up the expensive school fees. Jinyoung actually fake Jiyeon and IU that he is poor as he wanted to be like normal kids rather than being different from the others.

When the three best friends reached school, they went to see the distribution of students to different classes. The three of them jump up in happiness together when they notice their names under the same class. Then Jiyeon hold IU’s hand and smile happily, saying “yay! We are in the same class. I am so glad.” Jinyoung then put his hands around the shoulder of Jiyeon and IU saying that they are really lucky to be together and they just laugh and smile at each other, teasing each other at the same time. They then walk to the class room and each found a seat that is close to each other.

They arrived 30 minutes earlier so they got some free time each. The girls saw Jinyoung and began gossiping about his handsome and cute appearance while some other guys talk about Jiyeon and IU. They all are discussing who is the prettier of the both of them. Their whispering is quite loud so its is being heard by the both pretty girls. They just smiled as they know they will not be affected by others opinions.

Jiyeon woke up quite early this morning so she decides to rest and so she close her eyes for about a minute or so before she hear some really noisy and irritating sounds that annoyed her.

 

Hi this is my second update :)

i am doing a double update so enjoy :D 

Sorry for all the spelling or grammar mistakes XD