Chapter 11

A complicated love story...

 

myungsoo smirking XD

Author’s POV

“what do you mean that you are not that good for me?” Myungsoo ask Suzy angrily.

“Its already over. I don’t feel like talking about it again.” Suzy replied, looking down.

“I want answers from you so you better tell me about it.”

“okay. I will tell you about it. But you must promise me to stay calm.”

“okay…”

“it’s like this. Last time, I really really love you. But your mother stop me from doing so… she said that I am poor and I am not suitable for you… and so she want me to leave you or she would call my father’s manager to fire him. I had no choice but to leave you then… as my family really need that job. I am sorry…” Suzy told Myungsoo while having her head down.

*What?! Its her again… I will never forgive her again.* “so you say its my stepmother that told you those?”

“Don’t get angry Myungsoo-ah. you promised to stay calm… and she is really nice to you, she cared for you and planned everything for you…”

“no I dislike her! I hate her!!!”

“don’t say that! Anyway she is still your mother…”

“I am really sorry for her doing those things to you. Now I really understand you… please forgive me for misunderstanding you.”

“its okay… as I had also found someone that treat me as good as what you did to me last time.”

“Hope that you and your boyfriend will be happy.*bow*”

“Thanks. Hope that we can meet up just to chat like the last time”

“yes *smile*”

After chatting, Myungsoo and Suzy finally understand each other and soon they get together as good friends like the last time again.

 

Myungsoo POV

Its her again… Causing so much trouble… I will make her understand not to mess with my life again. Oh yeah, Jiyeon is still waiting for me… I should better go and find her. She must be bored... Oh yes, I can use her for my plan… i said while smirking.

 

 

hello all :D sorry for the late update XD i am really busy...

and yay i updated :P its not really long or what but...

yay Suzy and Myungsoo had patch up and became good friends XD 

but what will Myungsoo do to Jiyeon?! XD XP 

please continue to support my fanfic and remember to comment! XD 

thank you~

i will try to update soon :D