Dinner

The Yang's Family

 

-Nikchun pov-

 

It’s been hours now since I arrived and do nothing. Suenghyun was still with his book, didn’t even bother to move even an inch and I started to feel all cranky and bored.

 

I walked over to him. I looked at the book that he was reading and it was something about… witches?

 

He noticed my presence and darted his eyes towards me. Me, who was standing beside him, realized his gaze upon me so shifted away from him and stood behind him instead.

 

“Don’t… stalk me.”

 

Eh? Stalk him?

 

“I gasped, “I’m not stalking you.”

 

He turned his head to face me. He blinked a few times, closed the book and got up from his chair. He was now standing in front of me; eyes kept staring at me like he was going to kill me or something.

 

Suddenly, I heard a faint noise that sounds like a ring from a bell. Seunghyun rolled his eyes to the door and motioned me with his head to follow him.

 

“Uh, where are we going?”

 

“Dinner.”

 

“Oh.”

 

I walked beside him and saw his siblings walked out of their respective rooms and headed downstairs. We walked into the dining hall. They have huge, long elegant dining table with elegant chairs to match with it. Mr. Yang smiled at me and offered me to take a seat. I looked at the chairs and all of them were filled except for the one next to Chaerin. So I settled next to her with a smile but she only glanced at me before she focused on her meal.

 

I gulped quietly and helped myself with the food. As I was enjoying my dinner, I saw that Minzy was playing with her food and Daesung was stealing Seunghyun’s food while making annoying noises. He was sitting beside him which annoyed Seunghyun more. He kept glaring at him as he stuffed mashed potatoes in his mouth.

 

“Father.”

 

“Yes Seunghyun?”

 

“Can I stab Daesung’s head with a fork?”

 

“No son.”

 

I blinked in disbelieved upon hearing their conversation. Stab Daesung’s head? Isn’t that too much?

 

Daesung chuckled evilly and continued stealing his brother’s food. Seunghyun kept glaring at him without even saying anything to make him stop.

 

“Mother.”

 

“Yes Seunghyun?”

 

“Can I stab his head with a fork?”

 

“No dear. Besides, we have a guest here. Do it later.”

 

“Yes mother.”

 

WHAT?

 

Okay, this is so freaky!

 

Did Mrs. Yang tell him to do it later? Just what’s that suppose to mean?

 

I choked on my food which caught everyone’s attention. I tried to swallow it but it stuck on my throat. I coughed even more so Chaerin helped me by hitting my chest area. It gave a loud smacking sound that sends me screaming in pain and eventually spits the food out.

 

Minzy, who was sitting on the other side of the table, stared at the food in amazement. She praised me on how I managed to choke on such food. It was as big as a toe and it tasted like chicken.

 

After eating for some times, Daesung has stopped annoying Seunghyun and started to build something from his food with Minzy. Seungri who was sitting next to Minzy watched them in amusement.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Yang were happily chatting and laughing with each other while their kids were rather quiet.

 

And that makes me quiet as well.

 

-End-