Going Home

The Yang's Family

-Nickhun pov-

 

I sat under a tree that was located in front of the mansion. The moon was bright and full. I closed my eyes as I inhaled the cool air.

 

“Pretty huh?”

 

I startled a little. I turned to my left and saw Jiyong. He was staring at the moon with his big eyes. It looks like he was admiring the moon. His orbs were shining which makes me scooted away from him a little.

 

“Did you hear that?” He asked.

 

I blinked. Looking around, I fixed my ears, trying to hear what he heard but all I could hear was the soft blowing of the wind.

 

He closed his eyes and sniffed the air. He then slowly turned his head to me which makes me backed away a little. I broke into sweats when he grabbed me by the collar, pinning me on the ground.

 

“Wha-what are you doing?”  I gulped.

 

A creepy smiled crept on his face. He leaned forward but his eyes made its way to my hand, “Blood… your finger…”

 

My finger?

 

I brought my finger to my face and saw a small cut on it. Huh? Where and how do I get this cut from?

 

Jiyong slowly got up. He leaned against the tree with his arms crossed. I straightened myself and wanted to leave but Mr. Yang suddenly appeared in front of me, making me bumped into him.

 

“Your dad called just now and asked about you,” He patted my back, “So I told him that you’re just fine!” He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, shaking me.

 

After that I went inside, making my way towards the stairs but Daesung ran into me. I fell and my hits the floor so hard that I whimpered in pain.

 

He didn’t bother to apologize nor helped me. He just keeps on running but then he ran into Seunghyun. He also fell on the floor with a thud. He blinked several times and looked up to a direction where his brother gone to. I startled when he shot me a look so quickly, I got up and helped him.

 

“Oh, what happen here?” Mrs. Yang asked.

 

Seunghyun glanced at her and walked away.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Stuck Daesung’s head in the shredding machine.”

 

“Oh,” Mrs. Yang smiled, “Have fun!”

 

She turned her attention to me with a bright smile plastered on her face.

 

“Um, Mrs. Yang… I uh… Aren’t you concern or afraid that Daesung might,” I cleared my throat, “Um, die.”

 

“Hmm, I never think of that before but,” She shrugged, “They’re walking and wandering around in this house. I don’t see it’s a big thing for me to be concern or afraid of.”

 

Well, she got a point.

 

Huh whatever. Anyways, I walked upstairs and as I turned into the corner, I saw a big black, fury round thing walking besides me.

 

“Oh my god!” I backed away from it, glued my back against the wall as if it can protect me.

 

Seriously I wish it could protect me.

 

That thing approached me by hoping.

 

“Oh no! Back off! Shoo!”

 

That thing paused and somehow let out a giggle. Then it continued making a few steps toward me.

 

“No! Back off I say!” I lifted my left leg as it gets closer, “Back off you-you-you-you big weird afro-like thing!”

 

“Oozy…”

 

I turned towards the owner of that voice and was kinda relieved when I saw Seungri. His lips formed a smirk as he gestured that thing to come over.

 

I held my chest with a soft sigh. Oh, I should lock myself in Seunghyun’s room and just stay there. Yeah, I should do that. I can’t stand all this creepy and weird things.

 

So I rushed towards Seunghyun’s room, opened the door and slammed it shut. I turned the key to lock the door and now, I am at peace.

 

Finally!

 

I threw myself on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Soon, I drifted off to sleep…

 

School, went out good as usual. I told my friends that I’ll be going back to Thailand this Sunday. They were upset but we exchanged phone numbers and emails to keep in touch. And they gave me a souvenir too and that is, a picture of us at the hallway where we leaned against the wall and pose liked a lonely, frustrated dude.

 

Dramatic…

 

“We’re gonna miss you.” Junsu pouted his lips while giving me a pair of puppy eyes expression.

 

 “Don’t puppy eyed me!” I pointed out.

 

It’s one of my weaknesses to be honest.

 

The others exchanged glances and started making one too!

 

I puffed my cheeks. Huh, why do I live my life like this?

 

“Stop acting like beggars.” I crossed my arms, “Not cool.”

 

Wooyoung rolled his eyes, “We just want you to stay. Jeez…”

 

“Can’t. Besides, where would I live if I stay here? With the Yangs? Hell no!”

 

“Fine-fine,” Chansung raised both hands in the air, “We’ll let you go back to Thailand.”

 

I smiled but soon it faded and turned into a frown. When school session ended, they clings on my legs, fake a cry, begging for me not to leave.

 

So I’m stuck in class with these guys.

 

Hope Mr. Choi would be nice enough to look for me.

 

After an hour of standing like a stone with these guys clinging on my legs and waiting for Mr. Choi to come and save me, well, he came! He looked for me!

 

He seems kinda surprised when he sees us.

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt your clinging session but I must take Mr. Horvejkul home now.”

 

Without saying anything, they let go of my legs and just sit there, watching me leave.

 

Today is my last day of school so I guess maybe that’s why they acted like that. But they’ll get use to my disappearance anyway… yeah… they will…

 

Sooo, I didn’t do much on Saturday but minding my own business. Oh and Daesung is still alive and energetic. I only encountered one thing during my way towards the kitchen. Taeyang told me that their Uncle Kush is at peace now cause Bom had finally found his missing head and he even told me that Uncle Kush say hi.

 

Should I freak out or act normal?

 

Hmm, at least he’s not here anymore, wandering around headless. I slept rather early today since my flight back home is at 6 in the morning tomorrow.

 

And so when my alarm rang at 5, I took a shower and prepared my stuff. I waited downstairs for Mr. and Mrs. Yang to wake up.

 

“Good morning my boy!” Mr. Yang laughed, “Come on, let’s have breakfast.”

 

I enjoyed my breakfast comfortably since the atmosphere feels warm and welcoming because the children aren’t here. Seriously, I can’t eat or enjoy my food every time we had our meals together. They’re just creepy and weird plus they always give off that scary and uneasy aura.

 

Once we’re done, Mr. and Mrs. Yang sent me off to the door. They watched me gets in the car after I thanked and bowed to them with bright smiles. I startled a bit when I saw their children were standing behind them, their eyes locked at me. They waved at me in unison when their parents waved at me. I just smiled and waved back.

 

I sighed softly when we’re already far away from the Yang’s manor. Huh, glad that’s over. After this, I would be safe and sound with no weird or creepy thing or aura or whatever that’ll freak the hell out of me.

 

And one thing for sure, I never ever wanna be an exchange student anymore.

 

-End-