Exploring

The Yang's Family

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

After we’re done with dinner, Mr. and Mrs. Yang went to the living room while their kids were busy doing their own business. I told Suenghyun that I would like him to tour me around his place. He gave me an irritating looks, wiped his glasses with a handkerchief and motioned me to follow him.

 

First, he brought me to the kitchen. It was huge, old and classic. They had two maids who happened to be doing all the chores. Anyway, next, we went to living room. It was small in size yet comfortable.

 

“Aah, touring I see.” Mr. Yang smiled, “Just don’t freak him out son.”

 

“Yes father. Come.”

 

We headed upstairs after that. Seunghyun spun around to face me and told me that we’re already done touring. I arched my eyebrows. We’ve only been in two places and now we’re done?

 

Is he that lazy to show me around?

 

I sighed, “I’ll explore on my own then.”

 

He smiled, “Good,” And walked away.

 

I pout and looked around. Okay, where should I go huh? There are so many doors here. I scanned every door and realized that some of them had name plates on it. They were the names of the Yang’s children. So I’ll be going for the ones that have no name plates on it.

 

Okay.

 

I entered a room next to Seungri’s room. It was rather dark and I had a hard time trying to find the light switch.

 

“Can I help you?”

 

The sudden voice startled me. I looked around, trying to find where the voice comes from. It sounds distant.

 

Then suddenly, a door from the other side of the room was opened, revealing Seungri. I gasped yet relieved at the same time since it was just him.

 

“Well?”

 

“Uh,” I smiled, “I was just looking around.”

 

He rolled his eyes, folded his arms and went back inside without closing the door. I was curious of what’s in there so I followed him. It was a small room with lots of weird stuff. Seungri was working on something on a table. I tip-toed and stood beside him.

 

I raised my eyebrow. Just what is this green and sticky thing?

 

He smirked and dropped a red liquid from a dropper with satisfying chuckles. I scrunched my nose when the green thing gives out a fart-like smell. Then, it shivers and comes to life.

 

Wait; come to life?

 

“Aah.” Seugri rubbed his hands.

 

The thing opened its mouth, showing small fangs. It has one big red eye that bored into mine.

 

“Beautiful isn’t it?” He grinned, petting that thing.

 

Gulping, I spun around and rushed for the door. I let out a heavy sighed. Just what is that thing? A monster?

 

Whatever it is, I’m not gonna stay and watch. I think I better go exploring some more.

 

I opened another door, where I heard a music coming from a piano. I peek inside and saw Taeyang. Uh, that’s not a piano, that’s an organ.

 

It was huge and gold in color. I approached him slowly and I’m sure he’s already aware of my presence.

 

“Nice organ.” I said.

 

He opened his eyes and smiled. He paused for a while before playing another notes. The music was lovely but then it turned out to be creepier, giving me goose bumps.

 

“I summon you from your grave.” He uttered.

 

Gra-grave?

 

“Who did you summon?” I asked.

 

“Uncle Kush.”

 

“Uncle Kush?”

 

He glanced at me, “He died 2 years ago. His head got stuck in the grinding machine and went missing.”

 

I gulped hard upon hearing his story. I don’t know why but my body felt cold all of the sudden. As if a cold wind brush through my shirt and sting my skin.

 

“He’s here.”

 

“I’ll pass.”

 

Again, I walked out of that room as fast as I could. My heart was beating faster and faster and I could still feel the coldness lingered and dancing on my skin. I hugged myself tightly to warm myself.

 

Gosh, why is everyone so scary and weird here?

 

First is Seunghyun, wanting to stab Daesung’s head with a fork. Second is Seungri, creating some kind of a monster and now is Taeyang, summoning his dead Uncle Kush who happened to miss his head in a grinding machine which I presumed might already crushed into pieces and what’s next?

 

I can’t even figure out what’s gonna happen next.

 

Should I continue exploring or went to Seunghyun’s room?

 

I walked slowly as I think about it. As I walked pass a room, I heard something in there. I pressed my ear on the door but the noise is inaudible. I the knob, peek inside and surprised to see Minzy, who was tying her sister Bom onto a plank. Then she covered her eyes with a blindfold.

 

Minzy smiled, clapping her hands and back away a few feet from Bom. I just stood there, glued in my position.

 

“Wanna join me?” Minzy offered me a knife.

 

I stared at it in confusion, “Huh?”

 

“We’re playing darts.”

 

I gave both sisters a quick glance, “Are you going to throw knives at her?”

 

“Yup.”

 

I was completely speechless.

 

Minzy blinked at me and shrugged. She then blindfolded herself and took a knife on a table that stood beside her. Oh this is bad, I must stop her!

 

“Wait!”I interrupted as Minzy was about to threw the knife, “Aren’t you afraid you might kill her?”

 

She tilted her head and laughed which makes her sister laughed along. What’s so funny?

 

Minzy turned to face me, “You’re weird.”

 

Now why would I be the weird one here?

 

I shook my head and decided to leave. Hmm, maybe I should stop for today and went to bed. Yeah... bed is the only thing I need right now.

 

-End-