A Grave?

The Yang's Family

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

After another weird dinner, I went to sleep early since I have school tomorrow. I have a quick breakfast the next day and Mr. Choi drove me to school as usual.

 

As I set my foot on the ground, my so-called friends were standing right in front of the school gate, welcoming me like I’m some kind of a master.

 

I pouted and just walked pass them. They already know why I’m being all sulky to them so they tried to hoax me. Just save it guys, it’s not gonna work.

 

“Come on Khun, we’re sorry,” Wooyoung pulled me closer to him with his arm, “We’re friends right?”

 

Rolling my eyes, I ignored them and went to class. Chansung pulled my desk closer to him and started to annoy me with his random hoaxing.

 

He repeated my name again and again, poked my stomach, threw paper bits at my face, faked a cry and rubbed his head on my shoulder like a cat.

 

And so in the end, I couldn’t stand their annoyance and just accepted their apologies… willingly… I guess.

 

During recess, we have our lunches at the cafeteria. I told them that Seunghyun doesn’t like them to come to the manor. I don’t even know why. They just shrugged and said that they too don’t wanna be there unless the daughters invited them… or Mrs. Yang.

 

“They’re watching us, I can feel it.” Taecyeon shivered.

 

Junsu munched his food, “Aren’t you afraid to stay there?”

 

“Not really,” I said with my mouth full, “Maybe…” I shrugged.

 

After school session ended, I went home. I changed into a plain t-shirt and a pair of brown shorts. Seunghyun nor his siblings were nowhere in sight. Guess, they’re still with their homeschool thing.

 

I walked along the hallway and steal a glance at the nearby window. I paused when a garden caught my attention. It was huge and beautiful. Fresh -looking flowers, maple trees and a gazebo in the middle makes it look classic.

 

Hurriedly, I went downstairs to the garden. It has a strangely nice scent which allures me deep into it. I kept walking and walking till I saw a gate that marks the end of it. I was about to turned around but something stopped me from doing so.

 

There, under a dead tree, I saw a stone. I knelt down to get a better look at it. There’s a name engraved on it.

 

“Here lies park Jiyeon; 1981-2000… Rest In Peace…”

 

Who’s Park Jiyeon? And what does a grave doing in here?

 

The very thought makes me panicked. Are these guys’ killers? Oh my god!

 

What will they do if they found out that I’m here? They might kill me and bury me here with this unknown stranger!

 

I must get out of here!

 

I got up and spun around but eventually bumped into Seunghyun. I rubbed my head and there was also Chaerin.

 

He glanced at me and the grave, “What are you doing here?”

 

-End-