After School

The Yang's Family

-Nickhun pov-

 

I waited for Mr.Choi to come and pick me up near the school gate. Suddenly, Chansung, along with his friends, Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Junsu tackled me in a group hug. I startled, thinking that they were trying to me.

 

I know… I got a weird imagination…

 

“So uh, you’re going home to the Yang’s manor?” Wooyoung asked as he pulled away.

 

“Yeah.”

 

Junsu patted my back, For a Thai dude, your Korean is good.”

 

“Well, my mom is a Korean.” I shrugged.

 

“Aah, nice.” Taecyeon shook my body.

 

These guys are friendly and fun to be with, unlike Seunghyun and his siblings. I wonder if they wanna come with me to the Yang’s manor…

 

“Um, do you guys wanna come with me?”

 

“To the Yang’s manor?” Chansung arched his eyebrows.

 

I nodded and hope that they’ll come cause I don’t wanna spend the rest of the day doing nothing, feeling all awkward and weird around those guys.

 

“Please?” I made puppy eyes.

 

“Are you sure they’re gonna be okay with this?” Junsu asked worriedly.

 

“I don’t know but just come with me.”

 

They gave each other a look before they nonchalantly agreed. So when Mr. Choi arrived, I told him that they’re coming too and he just nodded. The five of us gets in the limo and these guys can’t sits still.

 

Guess they never been in a limo before.

 

Once we arrived, Mr. Choi opened the door for us and bowed. Mr. Yang was waiting for me at the front door with a wide grin plastered on his face.

 

“So how’s school my boy?” He ruffled my hair and looked at my friends, “Aah, you make friends!”

 

“Yeah, they’re Chansung, Junsu, Wooyoung and Taecyeon.”

 

“Hello Mr. Yang.” They bowed in unison.

 

“We rarely had guests here. Come in boys!”

 

We followed him from behind and I could hear them awe-ing in amazement and whispered about the Yang’s daughters. 

 

Hmm, I wonder where the siblings are anyway.

 

“You can settle at the living room while I asked the maid to make tea for you and uh, my children are having a class right now.” He smiled and left into the kitchen.

 

Weird, did he read my mind or it’s just a coincidence?

 

Anyway, we went into the living room and sat there.

 

The boys gasped and stared at Sandara who walked pass us and stopped abruptly when she noticed us. She is beautiful despite her messy and tangled hair.

 

I wonder if she ever washed her hair with a shampoo.

 

They kept staring while flashing goofy smiles at her. In response, she lowered her head, turned around and walked for the front door.

 

“Fan boys.” I uttered.

 

Taecyeon looked at me, “Aren’t you a fan boy too? I bet you also have a crush on them or one of them.”

 

They are beautiful but they’re just way too freaky for my liking. No offense though.

 

I shrugged.

 

“You really don’t have a taste don’t you?” Junsu scrunched his nose, “Are you gay?”

 

The others turned their attentions to me, blinking their eyes several times in curiosity.

 

I shook my head, “What? Of course not!”

 

They burst out chuckling and started to tease me. Ugh, for new friends, they sure are annoying.

 

Chansung got up and walked towards a huge portrait of the Yang’s sons, “I wish I could wear what they’re wearing.”

 

“Why, hello boys.”

 

Mrs. Yang’s voice steals our attention. She seems to be glowing and beautiful as always in her black, silk dress.

 

“No wonder the daughters are pretty.” Wooyoung uttered dreamily.

 

She settled two seats away from me and the others rushed to sits beside her. Chansung pushed me aside with his and Junsu sat on my lap, killing me with his weight.

 

I tried to push him off me but he won’t move an inch. He rested his chin on his palms, concentrating and staring at Mrs. Yang’s speech and beauty just like his friends. I sighed in defeat and buried my face on the arm rest. 

 

 -End-