School Time

The Yang's Family

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

I woke up with a groan. I turned to face Seunghyun’s bed and he was already awaked. He’s currently in the bathroom. I sat up, scratching my head a few times and the first thing that comes in my mind was last night event.

 

How am I supposed to face them now after all that happened? Would they laugh at me or act like nothing happen?      

 

Oh I think too much.

 

Seunghyun got out of the bathroom with fresh clothes on and shot me a look. I greeted him with a smile but he only looked at me. Being friendly is tough don’t you think?

 

It takes me 5 minutes to take a shower and to put my clothes on. I got out and Seunghyun told me to have breakfast. We went downstairs together and went to the dining hall. This time, I sat besides Seunghyun. Mr. and Mrs. Yang greeted me while her children gave me a stare.

 

While enjoying toast jam, I’ve noticed that Seungri was staring at me with a smile plastered on his face as he ate his breakfast. I kept my head low and continued stuffing toast in my mouth.

 

Why is he smiling at staring at me like that? Is it because of last night?

 

“So, how’s your touring last night?” Mr. Yang asked, grinning.

 

I stopped eating. The siblings darted their eyes to me, including Seunghyun. Uhh, how should I say this?

 

“He met Mr. Green last night.” Seungri said.

 

Taeyang glanced at me while munching on his bread, “Uncle Kush wanted to meet him.”

 

“He doesn’t wanna play darts with us.” Minzy pouted.

 

Mr. Yang blinked a few times. Mrs. Yang took a sip from her tea and told me to ignore them. The siblings rolled their eyes, uttering something under their breath.

 

“Aah, it’s time for you to go to school my boy!” Mr. Yang chimed.

 

Before I could take the last bite of my toast, Mr. Yang grabbed my arm and quickly dragged me out to the limo. There, Mr. Choi was waiting for me with my bag pack. I arched my eyebrows. Just how did he have my bag pack anyway?

 

“Come on now! You don’t wanna be late!” Mr. Yang pushed inside the limo as Mr. Choi opened the door.

 

I fell flat on the seat on my stomach. I steadied myself and god! I’m in my plain t-shirt and black shorts!

 

“Hey I should change first.” I said to Mr. Choi.

 

As I opened the door, Mr. Yang stopped me, asking me where I wanted to go. I told him that I should change into proper clothing but he insisted that I just go to school with these on.

 

Just what is wrong with him anyway? Why won’t he let me change?

 

“But-”

 

“Now-now, you don’t wanna be late.”

 

Again, he pushed me inside the limo, making me fell on my stomach again. He closed the door shut and told Mr. Choi to start driving. I sighed in defeat and let myself being embarrass and laugh at later by the students.

 

Oh yeah, speaking of students, reminds me of Mr. Yang’s children. Aren’t they supposed to go to school too? I looked at Mr. Choi who seems to be focus on the road. I hesitate to ask him but he caught me staring at him and asked me whether I need anything.

 

“Um,” I started, “Aren’t Mr.  Yang’s children suppose to go to school too by now?”

 

“No. They’re homeschooled.” He replied simply.

 

I nodded. Is it another reason why they are cold and ignorant to people?

 

“We’re here.”

 

I looked at the school through the window and wow, it’s huge!

 

Wait; is this some kind of school for the richest? I looked at myself again and sighed. Great… just… great…

 

I got out of the car, slung my bag pack and slowly walked towards the entrance. Mr. Choi already left. Oh my stomach feels weird all of the sudden.

 

I gulped when a woman with long black hair welcomed me by the main entrance. She introduced herself and she happened to be the principal. She looked at me from head to toe and flashed a smile.

 

I take a deep breath and followed her inside.

 

-End-