Ondu High

The Yang's Family

-Nickhun pov-

 

I followed Miss Kim to her office. There, she handed me a red school uniform with khaki slacks and a pair of black shoes.

 

“So, where do you stay Nickhun?” She asked as she rummaged through her drawer.

 

“My dad’s friend’s house, Yang Hyun Seuk.” I replied.

 

She paused abruptly and looked at me, “You mean at the Yang’s manor?”

 

I nodded.

 

Her expression changed all of the sudden. I couldn’t tell what she felt or think of right now but she somehow looks worried mix wih scared. So I asked her but she only smiled and shook her head.

 

“Anyway, go change to your uniform now.”

 

Miss Kim pointed at a small store room next to a coat rack. I went inside and changed. Phew, good thing I got a chance to change or else this would be the most embarrassing day of my life.

 

After that, Miss Kim brought me to my class. She introduced me to everyone and I bowed slightly. They smiled at me and my teacher told me to seat next to a boy named Chansung.

 

I arched my eyebrow. Now how should I know who Chansung is?

 

A black-haired boy quickly shot up his hand in the air and gestured me to the empty seat beside him. I approached him with a smile and greeted him. And guess what? He greeted me back!

 

At least someone’s appreciate me, unlike some people.

 

“Hey bro,” Chansung offered me his hand, “Nice name, Nickhun.”

 

“Aah, thanks. You too.”

 

“So uh, where do you live or stay at?”

 

I put my bag pack down and said, “At the Yang’s manor.”

 

“The Yang’s manor?” He repeated, “Seriously?”

 

“Yeah. He’s my dad’s friend.”

 

Chansung scratched his head and uttered something. I gave him a questioning look and he grinned. Weird. Why did he and Miss Kim looks so weird when I mention about the Yang’s manor?

 

“Hey Nickhun,” Chansung whispered, “The Yang’s daughters are damn pretty. Did you talk to any of them?”

 

“Hmm, yeah. Minzy and Bom.”

 

“Dang you’re lucky!”

 

Lucky? Seeing a girl trying to kill her sister by throwing knives at her and been called a weirdo is lucky?

 

“Uh, you have a crush on any of them?” I asked.

 

He looked around, “Yeah.”

 

“Who?”

 

All of them.”

 

“What?”

 

I didn’t realize that I was saying that almost out loud. The others including our teacher were looking at us two. Chansung slowly removed his arms from my desk and shifted his desk and chair away from me a little. He gave a peace sign to everyone with a smile.

 

“Okay, as I was saying…”

 

Chansung rolled his eyes and sank himself in his seat. He doesn’t seem to enjoy math class.

 

“You don’t like math?” I glanced at him.

 

“It’s bull… crappy.” He shrugged.

 

Honestly, I don’t enjoy math either so I didn’t bother to pay attention or took out my notes. I only sit there and looked.

 

When the recess bell rang, I stayed in class, too lazy to go anywhere or touring the school. Speaking of touring, I still can’t help but think of last night event. Ugh, I better forget about it or I might tell someone about this and that someone might think I’m crazy!

 

“Hey Nickhun.”

 

I looked up and saw a girl smiling at me. She sat on the chair in front of me, facing me and blinked her eyes a couple of times.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I heard you stay at the Yang’s manor. Did you talk with the Yang’s sons? They’re handsome!” She tried to suppress her squeals.

 

I see these people are attracted to weird people.

 

“Um, yeah-”

 

“Ooh, they’re so handsome! I wish I could talk with them. You’re lucky.” She pouted.

 

“Well, talk to them then.” I suggested.

 

She sighed, “I wanted too. In fact, all of us wanted to but can’t,” She looked around, leaned forward and whispered, “They’re freaky. All of them.”

 

So if you know that they’re freaky, why go crazy over them?

 

“Yeah, they are.”

 

“Besides, they rarely go out and they only mingle with each other.”

 

Tell me about that.

 

“Oh, I’ll be going now. See ya Nickhun.”

 

I watched as the girl left the classroom. Hmm, it looks like everyone here knows about the Yangs.

 

Freaky yet good –looking. Not to mention popular too.

 

“Hey, come and meet my friends.” Chansung grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the classroom.

 

I haven’t agreed or say anything yet he grabs and drag me as he wish.

 

Hmm, reminds me of Mr. Yang.

 

-End-