Another Weird Things

The Yang's Family

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

I brought them here to accompany and spent some times with me but instead, they goofed around the Yang’s daughter and Mrs. Yang!

 

They are so unbelievable. Such friends they are. Pft!

 

Yeah, I am kinda pissed. They left before we could even actually do things together. This will be the last time I’m bringing them over.

 

Now, I’m in Seunghyun’s room, lying on the bed with nothing to do. Seunghyun already done with his homeschool thing and now he was… looking at me.

 

Well, more like staring.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

He crossed his arms as he stood next to my bed, “You bring some friends over?”

 

“Um, yeah.”

 

He blinked a few times and walked to his desk. He was reading the witch book from the other day. I got on my feet and approached him slowly.

 

“Don’t do that again.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You know what I meant.”

 

He doesn’t like me bringing people here or he’s just allergic to them?

 

I sighed. You don’t have to worry about that cause this is the last time I’m doing it. Without saying anything, I left the room and walked to nowhere.

 

Should I explore some more?

 

As I was giving it a thought, Daesung walked pass me. He disappeared into a room so I decided to follow him. The room was rather dark since the curtains were closed. I gasped when I saw that the room was filled with killer stuff like knives, axes, etc.

 

“Hello Nickhun.” He waved.

 

I gave him a quick glance, “What is this room?”

 

“It’s the play room.”

 

“Play room?”

 

He nodded.

 

“You play with knives?”

 

Suddenly, the image of Bom and Minzy flashed in my mind. Daesung was about to opened his mouth to answer my question but I signaled him with my hand to not to. He shrugged and rummaged through a cupboard while I walked towards the window. I flipped the curtain a little to take a peek and saw Dara, sitting under a tree beside a pond that was located in front of the mansion.

 

Hmm, maybe I can have a little chat with her.

 

So I walked downstairs and walked towards her. She was plucking flower petals and dropped it in the pond. I settled beside her, glancing at her from times to times.

 

“So uh,” I cleared my throat, trying to start a conversation, “How’s your study?”

 

She turned to look at me with a motionless looks while her fingers were still busy plucking. Scratching the back of my head, I lowered my head and sighed softly. Guess everyone has social problem.

 

Huh, another fail attempt so I’d be going back inside. I stood up, patting some dirt off my pants and wanted to tell her that I’m leaving but since she doesn’t seem to bother with my existence I think it’ll be better if I just leave quietly.

 

“Uncle Teddy…”

 

I turned to look at Chaerin who was sitting on the steps. Uncle Teddy got on one knee and tied her shoelaces for her. After that, he got up, bowed slightly and left.

 

Bratty much?

 

I just watched as Chaerin went into the kitchen. She also doesn’t seem to bother with my existence… or they just hate me?

 

-End-