Pretty Woman Chapter 21

Pretty Woman

Mr. Liu entered his room, he felt really tired, he really wanted to rest his body, rest his mind. Why did everything become so complicated for him?

Suddenly Mr. Liu eyed a paper on the table in his room, he walked toward the table and grabbed that paper then. It was a sketch paper, and he could see the sketch of him and…Soo Jung on the paper. ‘Soo Jung Loves Grandpa’, he read the words that written on the paper. Suddenly a memory came to his mind,

“Grandpa, look..”

“are you going to sketch? So… you’ll show me your another talent huh?”

“I’m not an expert”

“Okay… so uh…what are you going to sketch?”

“You”

Mr. Liu remembered that pure smile.

“Grandpa…”

“Yes?”

“I’m so thankful, I finally have a grandpa”

“And I’m so thankful that I have you now. You’re like a miracle in this family, Soo Jung”

“Grandpa… please promise me, you’ll always remember that I love this family so much”

“Hm? Sounds like farewell”

“………just promise me, please…”

“…………fine, I promise you Kitten”

 

“Do you know Mr. Liu how happy she was when your grandchild rescued her? Don’t you know how happy she was when she met your family? Do you know how happy she was………….when you started to call her ‘kitten’? She said she has a new family, and she loves this family so much. She loves your grandchild so much, she loves you so much and she loves you just like she loved her grandmother, she said that she will take care of you better so that you’ll be health, not like her grandmother”

Mr. Liu took deep breathe, he felt something in his chest when he remembered the girl, ‘What did I do to that little girl?’

 

“RIIING RIIING”, the ring of the phone woke Mr. Liu up from his daydream.

“Hello?”, he answered the phone then.

“Sir, it’s me”

“Uh… Victoria. How’s Amber?”

“I actually call you to talk about her, Sir”

“What happened to her?”

“It’s really unexpected, Sir, Amber’s condition is getting well. The nurse said Amber even asked them more food and vitamin”

Mr. Liu showed his smile slowly, “……thank God…”

                                         

 

 

***                                                                                                             

 

 

 

Time went on, and Amber’s condition was getting better day by day. Key was right, she needed to face the trouble, she needed to defeat Jeremy, and get Soo Jung back. So Amber had to make her move, she had already thought about some strategies to keep their company safe.

 

 

Meanwhile……

Soo Jung put a tray of bread on the dining table, Minho delivered the bread for her last morning but she wasn’t in the mood to eat.

She pulled a chair then sat on it, she folded her hands and leaned her head on the table. Everyday was always same for her, full of boredom, full of loneliness, and full of Amber in her mind. Sometimes she had a feeling that she could meet her love again, but it was too impossible, they wouldn’t let her to meet Amber again.

Cry, all that she could do everyday was just cry, and she hoped her eyes would be okay with that. Suddenly Soo Jung heard her cell phone rang, she d her pocket and grabbed the cell phone then. She frowned as she saw unknown number on the screen of her cell phone.

“……hello?”, she finally answered.

“Soo Jung. It’s me”

Soo Jung was in shock for a moment as she heard the voice from her cell phone, “……Key oppa?”

“Yes, I am Key. How are you doing there?”

“……good…”

“You’d better be, because you know Soo Jung, I just want to tell you about Amber’s condition, she’s getting well now, and she’ll back to work again in few days, so don’t need to worry, okay?”

Key’s words made Soo Jung smiled with tears, “……really……thank God…”

“And Soo Jung…”

“Y…Yes?”

“……………wait for us… we’re planning something now, so keep strong, and wait for us…”

 

 

 

 

***                                                                                                             

 

 

“Have you called her?”, Amber asked to Key, she was sitting on the bed while preparing some vitamins to be drunk.

“Yeah, no need to worry, she’s fine”

“Hmm…”

“So uh… tell me the most important project in the company now?”

“Uh…yeah I’ve thought about it. It’s a project with EXO company, and last night I’ve called Kris, the CEO of EXO company”

“Really? What did you say to him?”

“I asked him to postpone our project, so uncle Jeremy can’t take over it”, Amber smirked.

“Great move, Amber”

“Now tell me, what did you get from Taipei?”

“The evidences of Jeremy’s illegal company. I got some receipts of their deal with mafias in Taiwan. And as you know that illegal company is protected by some polices in Taipei right? I impersonated as one of them, I listed the police that protected them and I’ve reported their names to the police commissioner, so they’re spying them now, and sooner or later they will be caught”

Amber looked amazed, “You’re cool, Key”

“But… But, our police force needs to collaborate with Taiwan Police force to catch Jeremy, and we need to wait for them, like I said, they’re still spying the illegal company and the people in it now. And while waiting for them, we need to control Jeremy, and I need you to do that”

“…I see… then………………… what about Soo Jung?”

“About Soo Jung… we have no choice. We need to make a fake story about her”

Amber frowned.

“Amber, we can’t let media know about her past, it’s really danger for Liu Enterprise. So, we should make a fake story about her in that night club, but we need witness. Listen, I’m sure that if the police arrest Jeremy, he will divulge about Soo Jung, and that time we will attack him back with a fake story and our witness”

“But…… don’t you think that he maybe has a witness too to prove about Soo Jung’s past?”

“Of course he has, and I know him”

“…him?”

“Do you know a guy called ‘Big Daddy’, Amber?”

Amber’s eyes became wider as she heard that name, “…Big Daddy?? I know him! He’s…”

“The chief of the club, right?”

“……y…yeah…”

“And……do you think a chief of mafia can be a witness in front of the police, Amber? It’s impossible, Amber, he won’t let the police catch him too, right?”

“………………You’re smart Key……”

 

“Excuse me”, suddenly Victoria appeared through the door.

“Vic unnie… have you done what I asked?”, said Amber.

“yes, Amber. I’ve burned all the important documents paper, and here…”, Victoria handed Amber a flash disk, “I put all the soft copies here”

Key smirked, “like I said, Amber, I really need you to planning this”, he smirked.

 

***                                                                                                             

 

 

 

A few days later…

Amber walked through the corridor, everyone greeted her politely, everyone looked so happy since their leader had come back. When Amber was still hospitalized, the company was controlled by Jeremy Liu, and for the employees in the company, Jeremy was like an evil, no one liked him.

Amber opened the door of her office room, as the door opened he saw a guy was sitting on the rolling chair while enjoying his cigarette. Amber walked toward the guy, she took the cigarette from the guy’s mouth and shut it down,

“You can’t smoke here”, Amber said.

The guy named Jeremy smirked, “I thought you died”

“You’re older, you should be the first one”, Amber took a seat.

Jeremy chuckled, “I’ve cancelled some projects, glad to hear that huh?”

Amber just smiled, “really? Good then, I’m not in the mood to work in a project”

“Hahahahahahaha… don’t pretend like you’re okay with that, Amber. You’ve planned the projects well and I ruined them”

Amber smirked, the projects that Jeremy meant were actually not really important, the most important project in Liu Enterprise was a project with EXO company, and Amber had made a deal with EXO company to postpone the project.

“Really, uncle, I’m okay with that”

Jeremy frowned, he stood up and walked toward Amber then, “hey listen, I’m not stupid, you can’t trick me!”

“Behave, uncle. I’m still the main CEO here, remember?”

 

 

***                                                                                                             

 

 

The day was getting dark, Key got off his car and walked toward the club then. It was really crowded there, as Key entered the club there were some girls approached him.

“Want me to accompany you, Prince?”, a girl seduced him.

“Uhh… can you accompany me to ‘Auntie’?”

“Auntie??”

 

 

Key pulled a chair and sat on it then, there was a fat woman in front of him, watched him with puzzled look.

“What do you want?”, asked the fat woman.

“Do you want money?”, Key asked her back.

The fat woman chuckled, “are you going to me little boy?”

Key smiled, he d his pocket, he showed the fat woman a wad of money then, “let’s go to my car”

 

 

Key opened his door car and let the fat woman in, afterwards he got in his car too, and lock the doors.

“So… what should I do now? should I ………”

Key showed the fat woman his identity card, “I’m a police detective. Don’t try to shout or I’ll switch on my car and bring you to the police headquarter”

The fat woman looked so shock, she just froze and didn’t say any single word.

“Don’t be afraid, ma’am. All you have to do is…answer my questions, understand?”

The fat woman nodded.

“Are you auntie?”, Key asked.

Auntie just nodded.

“Answer me!”

“Y…Yes, I’m auntie…”

“A member of mafia club?”

“Y…Yes…”

“Do you know a girl named Soo Jung?”

“Y…Yes…”

“Did you name her ‘Krystal’?”

“Y…Yes, I..did”

“Did you trick her to join the club as a e?”

She seemed thinking for a while, “Y… Yes…”

“yes what?!”

“Y… Yes… I tricked her to be a e in the club”

“Okay…”, Key showed up a recorder on his hand, “I’ve recorded your confession. And I can send you to the jail”

“No!! Please don’t… please…”, the auntie begged.

“I can let you free from the jail…… even from this club…… but you need to do something for me”