Appa!!

Behind a Beautiful Smile ヅ

"Appa!!" He yelled out as he ran to hug the said man. The man stood up and hugged him back. "You're back.." The father sighed out in relief and hugged him tighter. "I'm sorry Hyukjae.." Seunghyun said and a sob followed the sentence. "Appa.. Are you crying?" Hyukjae asked as he felt his shoulder getting wet.

The father didn't answer him and instead silent tears made it's way down his face. He really regretted what he did. He shouldn't have done something like that. The son decided not to ask more question and instead hug his father back. In the end , they ended up hugging on the floor as his legs were weak a bit because he ran to his house.

"I-I was d-drunk and I-I didn't know what was happening until your teacher punched me.." His father said as he tried to contain his sobs. "Appa.. It's okay.. Really.. The past is the past.. So is umma's death.. We have to move on.." He said , trying to comfort his crying father. His shoulder was already soaked with salty tears.

"I-I just.. Oh God I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do such thing to you.." The father said and nuzzled his face on the crook neck of his son. "I'm sorry.." "It's okay.. I'm fine.. Heechul hyung took care of me last night with Mr. Donghae.." He said , trying to reassure his father that everything is okay and they should move on.

After minutes , his father finally calmed down and they sat on the dining table together. Hyukjae laughed at his father puffy eyes and the other pouted while continuing eating his ramyun. "I will not share this ramyun with you! Even if you ask for some!" Seunghyun said childishly while giving him a stern-but-childish look.

"Yes yes.." Suddenly , his father stopped eating and looked at him. "Have you eaten yet?" "Not yet.. I didn't have any appetite so I didn't eat because I'm afraid I would vomit.." He answered and look confusedly at his father when he stood up. "Let me cook something for you.." He said and went to the kitchen.

He heart some thing fell and crash on the floor and his father poked his head out of the kitchen doorway. "Umm.. How do you cook rice by the way?" His father asked and he laughed at his clueless face. "Owh! So you wash the rice about 2 times or more and then let them soak and then put in the rice cooker! Am I right?"

Hyukjae nodded. Who's the father and the son actually? "So.. What were you going to do with the rice anyway?" He asked as they waited for it to cook. "Fried rice.. You said it was the easiest one to do.. I don't think so though.." Seunghyun said as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"If you know how to make friend rice.. I'll guarantee you it's one of the easiest to do.. Ramyun is the easiest one to do though.. " And his father nodded in agreement. "Ramyun is da best!" "But it's not healthy!" "As long as my stomach isn't empty.." "But still! You need to eat healthily to gain more energy!" "Fine!" The father said and sulked.

Hyukjae had to admit that it was weird. Was this even the father that used to abuse him he didn't know. But he like the new behavior of his father. He was easy to talk to and childish. He silently thanked Donghae as he was the one who punched his father. Then , he remembered. The swollen cheek.

He then turned to look at his father swollen cheek and felt slightly guilty. He took an aid kit he kept in one of the cabinet and took  some medicine to heal his father swollen cheek. "Did you put medicine on your swollen cheek before?" He asked and the other shook his head. 

"I didn't knew what to apply on my swollen cheek because I'm afraid that it will swell even more.." He said as he rubbed his cheek softly. Hyukjae walked to him and applied the medicine - after a lot of struggling and flinch in pain - and after some minutes he finally finished applying it. 

Heechul looked at his wrist watch. It was minutes after the last bell had rang and Hyukjae was still nowhere in sight. He started to get worried when his uncle was already honking for him to get on. A little hesitant , he went in and asked Donghae to drive to his friend's house. The uncle complied to it seeing that Hyukjae was not with his nephew.

When they arrived at Hyukjae's house , they quickly barged into the house since the house was not locked and was speechless as they heard voices from the kitchen. Seunghyun laughing with Hyukjae and they looked totally like father and son.

"Appa! That's not how you cook fried rice!" "Really? I thought it was like this.." "Appa! Move aside! The rice is going to get burn!" "Ah wae~? I want to try cooking too!" They heard the son and father arguing playfully in the kitchen. "Look appa! You made a bit of it burn.." He complained and the father just pouted.

They crept quietly to the kitchen and saw how Hyukjae was cooking and Seunghyun was sulking while glaring childishly at his son. "Done!" The son beamed out and put the rice into two plates. "I wanted to cook something for you but instead you cooked it.." The son smiled. "It's okay.. I'm afraid you might burn the kitchen if I let you cook ever again.." 

The father pouted. "I feel useless.." The son chuckled. "You don't need though.. It's not a father duty to cook.." He said as he scooped the fried rice and ate it. Heechul and Donghae hearing intently to their conversation quietly. The father then remembered about his ramyun and ate it.

He would sometime take a scoop of fried rice and put it in the ramyun - since he didn't want his son to feel disappointed because he didn't ate it. "Well.. I want to help you in some way.." Hyukjae thought for a while before coming to a decision. "I know what you can do!" Seunghyun immediately turned his attention to his son. "And what is that?" He asked curiously.

"Going with me to buy groceries! There's not much left in this house to eat so let's go to the grocery shop with me tomorrow.." He said while smiling and the father nodded. "Okay.. Since tomorrow is a holiday I'll go with you.." He said and continued eating. They continued talking about random stuffs.

"What should we do now? Get Hyukjae back or let him stay?" Donghae whispered to his nephew. Heechul thought for a while. "They seem to be comfortable with each other and I would want them to know each other better so for now... Let's just leave them alone.." The nephew voice out.

Donghae nodded in agreement. "But.." Heechul suddenly whispered , making his uncle look at him confusedly. "What but?" He whispered back. "They're going to the grocery shop tomorrow right?" The uncle nodded. "So.. We are going to stalk them.." He said and the uncle looked at him in shock.

'Great.. Just great.. When I just didn't want to consider myself as a stalker since I followed him at school when I have no class to attend to and now my nephew just said we would stalk him again.. But now with his father..' He thought and mentally slapped himself.

He didn't know why but he just wanted to make sure that Hyukjae is protected. Urgh.. Everything is so damn complicated but he couldn't find himself to reject what his nephew suggested so he just sighed in defeat and nodded to his nephew who was smiling proudly to himself.

'Here we go again.. Stalking the person I think I'm in love with.. And to have my troublesome nephew with me is just... Urgh.. I hate where this is going..'

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!! Yay finally I finished this! so uh... I was typing it last night then I used Google Chrome to check my tumblr (I was writing this on Mozila Firefox) and then suddenly I can't open Mozila Firefox (maybe because I used too much tabs.. Yeah~ I'm always like that) I then used Google Chrome and waited.. and waited until 3:30 am.. Deciding that it won't open.. I shut it down and went to sleep..

Oh yeah and yesterday I went to the river and played with my uncles , aunties and cousins!! It was super fun! Ow... My wrist hurts.. Maybe because I typed too much.. I'm gonna go pray now! Enjoy the update and... Vote for Super Junior!!!! Last day voting is today!!! If you don't I'll kill you..  Hwaiting E.L.F.'s!! We can do this!!!