Choose

Behind a Beautiful Smile ヅ

The father looked at his unconscious son worriedly , he then turned towards the two men who was responsible for his son's condition and glared. Hyukjae knocked out after the punch Siwon made and nearly hit the floor when the two men quickly caught him. Being a worry-wart , Seunghyun brought his son to a hospital. 

There were purple bruises at the place where the man punched and Siwon hung his head low when the doctor showed it to the father. The doctor said it was nothing serious but also advised Seunghyun to take care of the bruise well. They were now in a hospital room , a long silent hung in the air. 

Heechul was currently buying food for Hyukjae since the father said that the said boy haven't had his breakfast yet. Siwon walked to where Seunghyun was sitting at and bowed. "I'm sorry.. If I haven't fought , I wouldn't have punched Hyukjae.." He said and the father sighed. "Nah.. It's okay.. What done is done.."

Donghae the approached them. "I'm sorry too." He said and the father just nodded. "I bought food for Hyukjae! Is he still not awake?" Heechul said as he entered the room and settled the plastic bag down on the table beside where his friend was laying. His uncle shook his head sadly. 

Minutes after , Hyukjae groaned and his eyes flutter open. "Hyukjae! God finally you're awake!! We were worried!" Heechul said in relief. The boy looked at his surrounding before confusedly asking. "Where am I?" "You don't remember? You knocked out because of Mr. Siwon's accident punch." Seunghyun said to his son.

Hyukjae groaned in pain when he moved his shoulders. "Does your shoulder hurt?" Seunghyun asked worriedly as he try to take a look at his son's back but the hand was pushed back. The father gave his son a confused look and that's when he realize the faint blush decorating his son's cheek. 

He turned to look where his son was looking at and it was to Siwon and Donghae's direction. He then got what his son is trying to say. "Can you guys wait outside for a while?" He said and the two of them complied to it without questioning. "Where does it hurt?" Hyukjae pointed to his back and Seunghyun lowered the hospital gown - it was loose since the boy was too skinny.

He pointed at the purple bruises at his back Seunghyun sighed in relief. Mistaking the sigh as something bad happened , Hyukjae asked his father. "Is it serious?" Heechul shook his head. "Nope.. You only got a purple bruise on your back.." He said. "Say Hyukjae.. Let's have a heart-to-heart talk.." His father suddenly said and it took him by surprise.

"H-Heart-to-heart talk?" Seunghyun nodded. "About what?" "Siwon and Donghae." He saw how his son gulped down in nervousness and decided to just ask this question. "If Donghae and Siwon drowned.. Who would you save first?" "Appa.. You know I can't swim.." He said. The father then try to think of other question.

"Hmm.. Then choose! If Donghae and Siwon are moving somewhere else , who will you follow?" "Donghae..." He said before adding "Maybe?" Heechul frowned. "Just choose one.. Come on." He said , trying to encourage his friend to choose. Hyukjae blushed as he said his decision. "D-Donghae then.." 

"What do you see Siwon as then?" Heechul asked and the younger thought about it before answering. "A teacher and a brother? He's kind and cares about me.." "But he punched you.." "It was my fault.. I got in between them and got accidentally punched by Mr. Siwon.." "Doesn't it hurt?" His friend asked worriedly.

Hyukjae smiled. "At least the fight ended.." "You're too kind.." Heechul said with a frown and his friend just smiled apologetically. "Sorry for being one.." The older ruffled his friend's hair. "No need to say that.. Being yourself is better than being a two-faced .." "Hyung! Those words are not good!" The older rolled his eyes. "Like I care.."

The younger glared cutely at his friend and Heechul chuckled. "Your glare doesn't work on anyone cutie.." He said as Seunghyun chuckled , agreeing to what his son's friend just said. "Let's eat.. You might go into your unconscious state from before if you don't eat now.." His friend said as he brought the plastic bag to put it on his friend's lap.

"Oh yeah.. I forgot about those two guys.. Let me call them in.." Heechul said as he realized his uncle and Mr. Siwon is still waiting outside. He went outside and frowned when he didn't see Siwon or his uncle in sight. "Where did they go? I thought they were worried about Hyukjae?" And he frown deeper.

"Oh.. So you've fallen for Hyukjae? Is that what you're trying to say?" He heard someone scoffed and it sounded very familiar so he followed the direction of the voice. He then saw his uncle , sitting on a bench while Siwon had his hands on his hips with an irritated look on his face.

Donghae continued to hung his head low. 'Drama? Cool , lemme get my popcorn.. Waaait.. I left it in the room..' Heechul thought as he pouted but continued on watching the scene before him. 'Oh wait I have a phone.. Let's record this!' He saw his uncle nod and the other man became more irritated. "Then tell me.. Why did you treat him like a piece of before?"  

Siwon questioned and Donghae became silent for a moment. "I.. I was just depressed because of my ex.." "She did what to you until you treated people around you like trash?" The other male said in anger but tried to control it. "She feigned innocent to me.. Acting as a pure girl and never had a boyfriend before.."

"Then?" "I saw her making out with a man in a club.. She had this suggestive smile on her face and they went to rent a room.. The next day I broke up with her , she still had an innocent and teary face when she begged for my forgiveness and for us to get back together.. I almost fell for her act and quickly slammed the door in her face that's why it's hard for me to trust anyone nowadays.."

Heechul rolled his eyes. 'I told him to break up with that before but he didn't want to so it wasn't my fault..' He shrugged and continued on recording. "Okay so you had trust issues but still.. You shouldn't treat people around you like that.." "I know damn it I know! But I just couldn't help it!" His uncle argued. 

"If we fight now , it's not going  anywhere so calm yourself down.." Siwon said as he sighed and took a sit beside Donghae. "Let me tell you this before I hand Hyukjae to you.." 'Oh , Siwon's acting like a father' Heechul chuckled at the thought. The other gave a hopeful face as he turned to the other. 

"The best word to describe Hyukjae is fragile." Donghae nodded. "Glass is easy to break and is almost impossible to fix so I don't want you to break his fragile heart anymore.. Please take care of him well and love him with all your might.." "Why are you saying this to me though?" The other man said in confusion.

Siwon smiled bitterly. "Because Hyukjae is simply precious to me.." Donghae look at his face , judging. "Don't tell me.. You like Hyukjae?" And the other man widen his eyes in shock. "W-What? No! I just see him as a dongsaeng and student.. Besides , I'm married to my boyfriend!" The answer took the other by surprise.

"M-Married? How old are you?" Siwon quirked an eyebrow but answered it anyway. "24." Donghae gasped. "I'm 27 and I'm still single!" The other chuckled. "Then get Hyukjae and marry him quickly.. You know how stubborn his fans can get.. One of them almost him when he was changing clothes for P.E. and I had to slap the boy to bring him back to this world.." 

Donghae's jaw dropped. "How many fans do you think he has?" "Probably hundreds.." Siwon answered and shrugged. "How.. How am I going to deal with them...?" The other man patted his shoulder. "That's up to you.. If you love Hyukjae so much , you will fight for him.. Oh and tell Hyukjae I said take care.." He said and went out of the hospital , leaving a spacing Donghae behind. 

 _________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter because there's something wrong with my mind lately.. I get easily distracted and found myself spacing.. I finished writing this last week but decided to update today because I wanted you guys to check my blog! Please visit it! It's about my visit to Korea and there's a note to my subscribers at the end of the blog! ^^ I'm going now! Bye!