Look at your past and think about what you've done

Behind a Beautiful Smile ヅ

"Hyung.. Why did you yell? My eardrums nearly burst.." Hyukjae whined as he rubbed his ears. "We still have an hour before going to school.." Heechul said , ignoring what his dongsaeng said just now. "What to do?" Hyukjae rubbed his sleepy eyes before sitting on the bed. "I'm hungry.. Let's eat.." 

Before the younger could protest , the older had already dragged him to the kitchen. Donghae was quietly sipping on his coffee while reading the newspaper. Heechul scoffed. "This is so not you.." "What is?" His uncle asked. "Reading newspaper and drinking coffee.. Usually you would be sleeping like a log and eat cereals.."

Hyukjae saw how his teacher flushed in embarrassment and tried to cover it by straigtening his face and saying. "I was always like this.. It was you that's not keen enough.." "Yeah yeah.. Whatever you say.." Heechul said half-heartedly and opened a cabinet to take some cereal. 

"Brush your teeth before you eat!" Donghae advised before walking to the living room to watch the television. Heechul took two bowls and pour the cereal into it. "Why two?" "You think I'll let you look at me while I'm eating? Hell no.. You're eating with me.. I want you to gain some fat while you're here.." He stated and put the cereal back into the cabinet.

He took a carton of fresh milk and pour it into his and his dongsaeng's bowl before passing it to him. The younger waited for the older to sit before eating his breakfast. He made sure he finished his cereal early because he wanted to do the dishes and when he wanted to hold the sponge , the older beat him to it.

He pouted again. "I want to do the dishes!" "My house my rules.." With that , he continued sulking. "Come on.. You've been doing house chores on your own for a long time and this is the time to take a break.." He nodded in agreement. "But still! You guys are taking care of me and yet I have nothing to repay you with.." He said , lowering his head in shame.

"Well.. You're quite right.. I guess I want.." Heechul said , placing his hand under his chin before continuing. "You to gain some weight and I'll be more than thankful!" He declared , making Hyukjae pout again. "Come on hyung! Something else? You know how hard it is for me to gain weight!" He whined.

The older shook his head. "I don't care.. I want you to gain at least 2 kilograms.." He said before entering his room with the younger tailing behind him. "Ah hyung! What am I going to wear to school?" "Of course.. My clothing.." He answered and Hyukjae think he kind of regret having a diva-like friend.

"H-Hyung.. What is this?" "Ohooo! You look good in that clothing!" Heechul complimented as he look at Hyukjae who was wearing an oversized sweater. He had to admit that the other looked cute in that clothing because of his small frame. "Your fanboys would definitely swoon over you!" Hyukjae blushed at the compliment.

"Let's go! We only have 5 minutes before Donghae starts driving.." Heechul informed before wearing his backpack and pulling Hyukjae out of the house - not forgetting to lock the door. They went to the underground parking and Heechul lead him to the car. "I was just about to leave you guys so you guys could come school late and get some detention.." He said sarcastically. 

"Well , you can just leave me with Hyukjae and we'll just stay at home and play around~ But you wouldn't like that to happen right?" Heechul said with a smug smile. "Whatever.." Donghae muttered before driving out of the parking lot. Hyukjae thoughts wandered to his father. Was he eating? Is he fine? He couldn't help but to worry. 

Donghae stopped his car near the entrance to the school and both of the teenagers walk out of the car. They were about to enter the school when they head a high-pitched voice yelling "Hyukjae hyuuuuuung~!" The said name turned around and was tackled to the ground by a bubbly Henry.

"Hyuuuung~! I missed you!" Henry said as he kissed Hyukjae on the cheeks. The teenager chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair. "Why didn't you go to my house?" The child pouted. "I did.. Uncle said you're already at school and he said he wants to apologize to you.. What does he want to say sowy for anyway?" 

Hyukjae looked at the child in shock. His father never said sorry to anyone except to his mother. This was new. "Hyuuuung~" Henry whined at the lack of attention. "Aren't you schooling today?" He asked to the child and the child look at him with puppy eyes. "I dun wanna go to school~" He whined.

Hyukjae gave him a scolding look. "Who taught you to skip school? It is a bad deed!" He said and squatted in front. "Nobody taught me! I was just kidding.. I'll go to school now hyung! Bye~" He said after giving the older a kiss on the cheek and running to his kindergarten.

He smiled at the retreating back and turned to Heechul when it disappeared. "You look like a mother.." Hyukjae flushed. "You mean a father!" He protested. "No , mother.." Heechul stubbornly said and the younger gave up on trying to convince him being a father. 

Unknown to them , a certain man has been seeing the scene from the start. He felt guilty for what he has done to his own son and was relieve when he saw the boy smiling happily with the bubbly Henry. He smiled pitifully to himself. Why did he abused his son in the first place? The innocent boy didn't even told anyone about him.

He decided and it's final - not like those fake promises he made to himself - he is not going to abuse Hyukjae ever again and if he did , he'll kill himself. He turned to walk towards his house , deciding not to go to his work because he wanted to see his son's condition even from a distance just to make sure he's okay.

He smiled to himself when he touched his swollen cheek where his son's teacher punched him , silently saying thank you to him for stopping him from doing such thing to his son. "I better apologize to him when he gets home.. If he'll even come that is.." He said to himself while smiling bitterly. 

"Yah , Hyukjae! Stop hiding behind me!" Heechul said , annoyed at the said name who was clinging on him. "But hyung! Everyone is looking at me!" The older eyed everyone who looked at his dongsaeng with a predator-like eyes and immediately , everyone turned to what they were doing. 

Everyone was afraid of the almighty Kim Heechul. "Oh hey Heechul!" Well , except for that one guy who has a special space in Heechul's heart. "Han Geng!" His friend yelled out before making an epic hug and Hyukjae couldn't believe how he turned to a kind Heechul from a scary Heechul.

"Oh! Hyukjae right? Nice to meet you , I'm Han Geng.." The guy introduced himself and held out a hand to shake which Hyukjae gladly took it. "Nice to meet you too.." He said as he gave a polite smile. "I have to go now.. My class is quite far from here.. Bye! I'll see you during lunch!" He said as he decided to leave them alone.

The pain in his back had reduced and he could walk normally again. He smiled and ran to his class. Time passed and now it was the last subject. The teacher was absent but left them some work. Hyukjae quickly finished it and submit it to the prefect in duty and went out of the class since the teacher said they could leave after finishing it.

He still have 40 minutes before school ends and decided to use this opportunity to go to his house to see his father since if he told Heechul , that diva won't ever let him go. He jogged to his house and entered - since he always left the keys inside the mailbox. His father was sitting at the dining table , eating ramyun. His father smiled and this time it was sincere.

"Hyukjae.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Woot woot! An update! Mehehe~ I think I'll be ending this soon.. I think , not confirmed.. I'm going to sleep now! It's 4:10 AM and my wrists hurts from typing.. T^T Please vote for Super Junior!!! They're losing!!! And if they don't win all of the categories.. I think I'll end or delete this story (I can be mean too you know!) Hwaiting E.L.F.'s!!! We can do this!!