Another day..

Behind a Beautiful Smile ヅ

It was just like any other day. Hyukjae was walking towards his school. Stopping for a while when he saw a puppy who's feet is stuck in a hole. He smiled at it before proceeding on freeing the little animal. He put the puppy down and walked away but was stopped by the puppy as it clutch on his pants.

He squatted down and picked up the puppy. "Hmm? What do you want little puppy?" He ask the animal as he carry it. "It's okay puppy.. I'll search a master who will take good care of you okay?" The puppy barked happily. He then walked in the house area - since his school is in there - and searched for the kind aunty he always visit.

"Ahjumma! Are you inside?" He said as he step into the garden of the house. The door then opened , revealing a middle-age man and a woman. "Ah! Hyukjae-ah! Come inside and have breakfast with us!" The boy just smiled at them and refused politely. "No need Eunjung ahjumma.. I just ate.." The referred aunty pouted.

"Aw come on Hyukjae.. Let's eat together.. We have pancakes for today.." Jangwoo said while pulling the boy inside. Hyukjae , being kind couldn't refuse it. They ate while chatting and suddenly , the puppy barked , startling the couple. The boy just laugh shyly and picked up the puppy from his lap. 

"How did it get in here? Did you brought him here?" Eunjung asked as she look at the puppy in interest and Hyukjae just nodded. "Why though?" Jangwoo asked. "I found him at the roadside earlier.. And he doesn't seem to have a master.. So I thought you guys would like to take care of him.." The boy explained.

"Of course we would want to take him in.. Our son Henry must like it!" With the name mentioned , a 5-year-old boy walked into the dining room. His eyes brightened when he saw the puppy. "OMO a puppy!" He squealed and then picked the puppy from Hyukjae's lap. "It's so cute! Can we keep him? Pwease pwease pwease~?" He said with a child slang.

Eunjung laughed. "Of course.. We're keeping him.. Make sure to take care of him okay?" She said to her son and the boy just nodded obediently. Henry joined them for breakfast too.

"I'll be going now.. There's a lot of paperwork waiting for me at the office.. Bye jagiya.." Jangwoo said and pecked his wife's lips. "You should get going too Hyukjae.. Please send Henry to his school too okay?" She asked and the teenage just nodded his head before turning to the boy who was busy playing with the puppy.

"Let's go Henry-ah.." He said before holding the boy's hand. "Take care of Ace , umma!" "Ace?" Hyukjae questioned to the boy. "Ace! The puppy! I name him Ace!" The teenage chuckled before walking to the door with the boy. "Bye ahjumma.. I'll go now.." He said politely to the aunt and wave his hands before walking away with the boy.

"Be a good boy and study okay?" He advised to the boy while squatting. Henry just nodded his head like an obedient child he is and then ran into his school. Hyukjae smile before starting to walk towards his school.

"Hyukjae.. Have you finished your homework?" "Of course.. Waeyo?" "Please let me borrow! I'll treat you to some snack okay?" He frowned inside but gave his homework to him. It was usually like this , friend borrowing his homework but Hyukjae being Hyukjae just accepted their excuses.

"Stand up students. Is this how you greet your teacher?" And here he is. The coldest teacher ever existed , Lee Donghae. Though , Hyukjae didn't mind his teacher's personality because , everything happen for a reason right? After greeting the teacher , everyone sat down. "Who didn't finish their homework please come to the front!" The teacher said coldly. 

Almost 10 students walked to the front and all of them were hit at the hand by a rattan. Hyukjae just looked away since he didn't dare to watch it. "Stand outside the class. Bring your table and chair as well!" The teacher growl angrily and the boy flinched. When it was settled , the lesson began.

Hyukjae listen to it attentively and took notes from time to time while other student would just yawn or curse the teacher. The class ended and he was just about to walk out of the class when the teacher suddenly call him. When the class was empty , he walked towards the teacher's desk.

"What is it teacher?" He asked politely. The teacher showed him his book and his friend's. "You both have the same answer.. Did you copy his work?" "I-I did not sir.." "Then?! Tell me why you have the same answer as his?!" He gulped. He wanted to say that his friend copied his work but no words came out.

Suddenly , the door slammed open and came in Sungmin. "Please don't be mad at him! I was the one who copied his work sir! Not him.." His friend confessed and Hyukjae sighed in relief. After moments of silence , the teacher said. "He paid you to say this right?" Both of the boys widen their eyes.

"He would not do such thing sir!" Sungmin said. "Are you raising your voice to me? That's it.. Both of you go to the discipline room. Now!" Donghae said angrily before storming out of the room. "I'm so sorry Hyukjae.. Next time I'll do my homework on my own okay?" The said boy just smiled at him and said it was okay.

They walked in silence towards the discipline room and was met with the discipline teacher , Park Jungsu. They explained the situation and in the end , Jungsu didn't give them any demerit and excused them. "I'm really sorry Hyukjae.." "It's okay hyung.. Really.." The other said with a smile and Sungmin smiled back.

"Let's go get something to eat.. I'm hungry.." "You go then.. I'll be at the library until recess ends.." He informed the other and proceeded on walking towards the library.  

School then ended , Hyukjae was walking with Sungmin to his house. "Hyukjae.. How did you get this bandages? Are you sure you're okay?" The other smile at him. "It's nothing hyung.. I just accidentally hurt myself while cooking.. Nothing serious." He assured. 

"If you say so.. I'll be going home now.. Bye!" His friend said as he walked into an opposite direction. Hyukjae just waved his hand and then turned to walk to his house. He made sure not to make any sound as he entered the house. He tip-toed towards his bedroom but stopped in his track when he saw who was standing in front of him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Said a deep voice and Hyukjae quickly backed down. "Please stop this.." "Stop what? I'm not doing anything to you.." The boy ran down the stairs and tried to open the door but his father was quick enough to yanked him back.

"Please.. Let me out of this for only today.." He begged as his father harshly pull his hair. The older man smirked , whispering a 'No'. He tried to struggle out of the man's hands but failed miserably as the hands tightened around him.

And like any other day , he was beaten up by the man who he used to call 'father'.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~!! I was waiting for 40 subscribers to update.. Hehe~ ^^ Oh! Please vote for Super Junior here! Thanks for the comments~ It encourages me~ hehe~ I need to go to school now.. Please tell me what do you think about this chapter? Bye~!!  (>‿◠)✌