Epilouge

Behind a Beautiful Smile ヅ

Heechul skipped happily towards the room where his best friend was at with his phone in his hands. He knew how the other's father would reacted if Donghae suddenly asked to marry his son out of the blue so he thought that the video will come in handy. Hyukjae was already munching on his bun when he entered the room.

"Seunghyun , we need to talk.." He said and the older chuckled. "What happened to your manners young man? And if talking to you involves leaving my son alone , I rather stay.." The older said and the younger looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please.. Donghae will come here any soon so let's have him watch over your son.. This is really important.."

Sensing the desperateness in the younger's voice , the father then followed Heechul out of the room once Donghae had settled himself on a chair next to Hyukjae's chair. "What is it that you want to talk to me so badly?" "My uncle is planning on marrying your son.." The younger said so straight-forwardly causing Seunghyun's jaw to drop.

"W-What?" The older said in disbelief. He didn't expect it coming though he did noticed his son's feelings for the older , he never thought of letting another man taking care of his son and even the thought of it makes he feel lonely. "I'll be a loner old man then.." He said bitterly. Sensing the sadness in the older voice , Heechul came up with a suggestion.

"How about you invite Donghae to live in your house? It's a double storey house so I doubt there's not enough room for him.. All he needs is a room for his office and a room to share with his beloved Hyukjae.." The younger said casually. "And what will happen to the place you're currently staying with your uncle now?"

Heechul shrugged. "Uncle bought that apartment , not rent so I can just live there as long as I want.." "Won't you be alone though?" The older asked him. "Naah , I have a boyfriend so I can just ask him to live with me.." Seunghyun chuckled. "I'm afraid my son will be like you one day.." The younger raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why do you think so?" "Well , because you have this diva , possessive , adult mind and careless personality mixed together and on top of that you have a very innocent boy as your friend which is really weird.." The older pointed out before continuing. "But I couldn't be more thankful for having you as my son's friend.. He really need someone to protect him.."

The younger smiled. "At least you're grateful.. But now I will leave this job to someone who deserves to be in this place more than me and that is my uncle , Donghae." The older looked at him doubtfully , of course he was worried. He didn't know the teacher for too long to be sure he can put his trust on him.

The younger looked at him confidently. "I've seen Donghae dating people before but he was not so upside down like this.. So please , trust him. After all , he'll be a lonely old man if he doesn't get married soon.." Seunghyun chuckled. "Don't you think it's weird with their ?" He asked Heechul and the younger smiled.

"I don't care.. As long as they're in love with each other , they'll make a good couple.."

And with that answer , Seunghyun knew that he had made the right decision. "Alright.. But with one condition.." "And what is that?" "Promise me that you'll punch Donghae if he ever makes my son cries.. Promise?" Heechul chuckled. "Of course.. Sometimes I really want to punch that fish face and now I have a reason to do so! Thanks.."

The older laughed. "Oh and you've got to see the video I recorded earlier!" Heechul exclaimed in excitement while Seunghyun raised his eyebrows in confusion. The younger handed him a pair of earphones and his phone. He watched as the video plays until the end of it.

"I told you , he's serious about your son.." "Yeah , I can already see that.." The older said as he nodded before he continued. "But I would like to see my son's expression if he sees this.." The younger laughed. "It will be totally priceless.. But we can only show him the video when Donghae's not around because he'll delete the video for sure.."

The older nodded. "Let's go see what they are doing now.." The younger only nodded and followed the older as they walked together. Seunghyun was about to open the door when Heechul pulled him back and shushed him , slowly opening the door to peek and smiled before gesturing the older to lean onto him.

The older raised his eyebrows in confusion and leaned onto the door to see his son shyly looking down , playing with his fingers while the teacher wore a serious look. What exactly are they talking about? "So.. Uhm.." Donghae scratched his neck nervously. "What I'm trying to say is.." He didn't continue as he waited for Hyukjae to look at him.

And after some seconds , Hyukjae looked at him , wondering why he suddenly stopped talking. He tilted his head to the side while giving the older a look for him to continue. Donghae gulped nervously and fisted his hands. "I love you so damn much that I wish I can compare it with the universe but it's much more bigger."

The younger blushed beet red and his eyes was looking everywhere but Donghae - even his ears turned red. The older suddenly stood up and held the younger's hands in his , looking directly into the eyes and gulped nervously.

"Would you marry me?" 

The younger hid his face in his shoulders as his ears gets redder. The older was nervously waiting for the younger's answer when he saw how the younger nodded slowly and he couldn't contain himself but to just hug the younger tightly to his chest. They heard the sound of clapping and immediately pulled back to look who was it.

It was Heechul with Seunghyun trailing at the back. Hyukjae look nervously at his father as he hid himself behind Donghae. "Well , I approve of you guys marrying each other but with one condition.." The couple look at the older nervously. "You guys have to live in my house.." The teacher made a dumbfounded face.

"Is that okay?" The older asked and the couple just nodded their heads. Hyukjae then smiled. "I'll never abandon appa so don't worry okay?" He said and his father hugged him. "Promise me that cause' I don't want to end up being a lonely man.." The other three in the room laughed.

O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O

A toddler ran across a neighborhood with a paper in his small hands. The ahjummas who were watering their garden could only shake their heads as they watched the toddler ran as he waved at them. "Ummaaaa!!!!" The toddler yelled as he entered the house's gate and tackled a beautiful male to the ground.

"Umma umma umma!!" The beautiful male chuckled. "What is it Henry-ah?" The toddler waved the paper around in the air and the beautiful male took it into his hands. He smiled and asked the toddler. "Who's this Henry?" The toddler beamed at him. "It's appa , umma and me in the middle!" A pair of strong hands then sneaked around the beautiful male's waist.

"Let me see it.." The male said as he snuggled his nose in the crook of his wife's neck , enjoying the other's scent. "Woah , it's really pretty.. Henry is really good at drawing!" He complimented and the toddler smiled at him as he clung onto his mother's feet. "Ummaaaa.. I'm hungry.." And he pouted.

The married couple laughed and took the younger's hands into theirs. "Let's have some cookies.. I baked them earlier.." The beautiful man said as he smile and his husband pecked his lips. The beautiful man gave the other a scolding look. "What? You're irresistible.." The other pouted. "That's not an answer.."

The other man pecked him again. "But it is to me!" The toddler then made a whining sound. "Let's just go in and eat some cookies!!" The beautiful man then guide the toddler into the house. Henry took two cookies and ate them at the same time and moaned in satisfaction. "As expected , umma's cooking is the best!"

The beautiful man laughed. "But really Hyukkie , how can you be so good at cooking to the point I don't eat outside anymore?" Hyukjae shrugged. "I know! Umma have magic in his hands! Lemme see lemme see!" The toddler said as he ran to the beautiful male and checked his fingers one by one. The toddler pouted.

"There's no magic.." Donghae laughed. He poked the toddler's nose. "Go bath first and give some of those cookies to haraboji.." "Arasso appa!" The toddler said and ran upstairs. Donghae then circled his hands around his wife's waist. "I love you.." The wife laughed. "I love you too.." He said as he cuddled his head onto his husband's chest. 

Henry has been living with them since his parents is out of country for work but the toddler didn't want to lose his friends and told his father and mother that he can live with his Hyukjae hyung and the couple just agreed to it , knowing how much the younger loves to be with the other.

"Are you happy?" Donghae asked as he intertwined their hands. "I am.. And you?" Hyukjae asked with a soft smile. "Of course.. I got a beautiful man as my wife and Henry as our troublemaker.. Who could be more happy?" The other laughed. "Hey , don't you dare forget your old man.." A voice said and the looked at the direction of the voice to see Seunghyun standing at the dining room.

The married couple laughed. "Arasso appa!" Then a  toddler ran to the kitchen. "Omo! Henry , where's your clothes?" "Umma!! Help me catch Ace!!" The said puppy was running around and Hyukjae's face when he squatted down. "I caught you! Why are you so energetic today?" The puppy only barked in reply and him again.

"Maybe he smells the cookies?" Donghae said and sure enough it snatched the cookie that was once in Seunghyun's hands. "Yah! How dare you! It was delicious!" Hyukjae laughed. "It's okay.. There is still some left.." He informed and the other three smile happily. "Umma's cooking is the best!"

"I love you umma!" Henry beamed. "I love you too!" Seunghyun then said and Donghae butted in. "I love you more than anyone could!" And then the father-in-law and son-in-law glared playfully at each other. Hyukjae laughed. "Arasso arasso.." He said and smiled. Life couldn't be more beautiful than it is.

THE END.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I know the ending was unexpected right? But I have no idea how to make it still ongoing so here it is!! ^^ I hope you guys love the ending! Sorry for not updating for two weeks , school is keeping me busy.. *pout*

Thanks to: alexdh , cloudy91 , MissPauline , charismaticfrog , angelkpopluver , KiwiFreezy , jewelsvalencia , lady_na , FangirlEunYoo , Bsa1998 , Myeolchi86 , FanService , sujuhyukki , salad92 , Its_Why , kiki-chan , and ELFiSH1015  who upvoted my story!!! Thank you so much!!!! Mwwaaaah!!! 

To my beloved subscribers and readers ,

Thanks for reading this story even though my grammar , typo and all and continue subscribing even though sometimes I don't update because I'm sick , school is keeping me busy or my family gives me chores to do (I seriously hate chores) Thanks for the encouraging words for me to continue on writing and thanks for your time spent on this story (about 3 months and a week..?)

It pains me to say goodbye to this story (especially with Donghae being romantic and Hyukjae being cute and all and Henry being bubbly and Heechul being a okay I gotta stop now) I don't think I'll be making a new story after this because school is making me busy.. If I have time to make the foreword and poster the maybe I'll make a new one~ (as if you're even interested -.-)

I hope you guys love the ending and thank you very much to people that upvoted this story (it's a pity that it wasn't featured because you guys lost your karma.. I kinda want aff to return it.. *pout*) Anyway , I love you guys!!! Don't forget that!! 

- ♥ Shin Ha Ni