Say it with your fist

His love burns me, your love chills me

Melinee's vision was starting to blacken around the edges, and she was starting to think that Jiyoung was serious about killing her. The look in his eyes varied it enough for her to comeback to her senses, fear and panic finally began to pulse through her. 

Melinee thrash around, trying to get Jiyoung off though it seemed pointless since her efforts were so weak. But luck was in Melinee's side because her kicking leg made contact between Jiyoung's legs causing to fall away from her cursing. Coughing, Melinee manage to crawl to the door but when she tried to open it she was meet with the resistance of the lock. 

Fumbling to unlock the door, Jiyoung was steadily recovering from the blow to his little friend. The was a click and Meliner pull the door open her mind screamed with relief but just as she attempted to get herself through the space she'd created a firm wrapped around her ankle and pulled her away from her freedom. Melinee kept trying to get  threw that small space that eas slowly getting further and further away from reaching.

Looking over her shoulder Melinee realized that her efforts were not working so she made up her mind that if she was going to be killed she sure as hell would try to kill the er first. 

With a growl she launched herself at Jiyoud knocking him over and tried to land as many blows as possible. Jiyoung crashed into the wall behind him which knocked the wind out of him. Jiyoung d around and with a lot of effect caught both of Melinee's wrist.

a humorless smirk spread over his burised face "no no no none of that". He forced a kiss in the struggling woman in front of him "shhh, be a good girl, shhh". 

-----------------------                  --_______________

Seunghyun swore he had just heard something next door but it had been so small that he could be sure that it was just his mind blowing his concerns out if proportion, but that when he heard the most damn sound, someone falling through the door screaming his name with shaky and tear voice. 

Turning toward the clatter of a body hitting the floor Seunghyun seen a filmiar figure laying there with disheveled hair and tattered clothes. Seunghyun's breath hitch and his mind went blurry as his vision tunneled on Melinee.

It was fortunate  that everyone else had sunk out to get something to eat while papa dearest GD was gone otherwise who knows what would have happened, esspically when papa GD came in and grabbed Melinee by the hair and tried to force her to her feet so he could take her out of the room.

Seunghyuns eye widen with fury as he raced across the small space 

"what the do you think your doing"! He roared as he decked Jiyoung and ripped Melinee out of his grasp.

When Melinee heard Seunghyun's voice she felt hope bloom inside her, and when says felt his arm wrap around her protectively she felt relief overwhelm her. Seunghyun looked Melinee over paying Jiyoung no mind as he recover on the ground from his punch. She had faint burised around her neck and thankfully that seemed to be the worse of it. Her cloths look like but they could be replaced. 

"Let's go, if I stay here I'll kill this sorry piece of in front of you and I don't want you to see me like that". Seunghyun said and he took off his coat and placed it on Melinee's shoulders to hide her clothes, wrapping his around her wasite he supported most of her weight as they entered into the hallway, Seunghyun smoothed her hair down the best that he could and even took a field mangers hat that walked by him to put on her head to hide her face. 

He helped the dazed Melinee all the way back to the car where he put her inside and called his manger. He stood guard until the other man showed up, giving his hyung strict instructions to take Melinee to a hotel before handing over his credit card . Seunghyun watched the car disappear out of the paking lot, the soft and concerned expression he had was now replaced with a murderous one. Turning on his heels he and began to stride back toward the building where his unfinished business awaited his fist and all his rage.

 

--------------------------------                                   

------------------------------                   -----------------------------------------

a/n: wow now that's what I call over reacting but hey it's GD. Aside from that it seems are time together is coming to an end. Three chapters left enjoy and comment. Until next chapter......