Mr Confrontation vs Mr Confidence

His love burns me, your love chills me

Two days later

Melinee stood in the recording booth singing and rapping with all her might. She wanted to get the singing over so she could start with the dancing. Her album was a mix of the styles she loves, southern, gospel and swing-hip hop. Her title track was written by her mostly and creature the swing-hip hop style that she had help to create, it was so different that she and Teddy new it would be a hit.

"alright Cin, being it in, were done for now". Teddy told her over the intercom. Happily, Cin left the booth.

"Can you burn me a copy I want to start thinking of a dance for this song". Melinee said as she sat next to Teddy and put her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.

"baby girl, don't you think your rushing things, I mean you've got five months till this is supposed to drop and your not officially supposed to even have started until next Monday". Teddy informed her, Melinee had literally kidnapped him and forced him to work on his day off. Bribing him with promises of home cooked meals for a month to get him to actually work and not tell YG.

"I might be but I'm so excited, I NEED this to be perfect, if not then I might have to go home and I DON'T want that". Melinee sighed as Teddy pulled the disk out of the burner and placing it into a protector he headed it to Melinee.

"here you go baby girl, remember what I said, tone it down". 

Nodding Melinee took the disk and gave Teddy a quick peck on the check before getting up.

"I hear you loud and clear appa T". She said leaving the studio and heading for the dance studio.

-------------------------                  ---------------------

Seughyun took huffing in the dance studio, pissed that he couldn't even get the simple choreography, his dance teacher put on a forced smile, that looked more a cringe.

"your getting better, by the comeback stage you should be there". The other man clapped Seunghyun on the shoulder as he passed and picked up his bag and left. Seunghyun stormed over to his stuff and grabbed it and left the place that was his hell on earth.

As he made it all the way to the first floor when he realized he didn't have his phone. Curing he punched the number three and went back up to the floor he'd come from. 

Seunghyun grabbed the for knob and noticed that it was vibrating. Curious he opened pushed opened the door, to see who it was inside.

A sound like he'd never heard before slammed into him, it was amazing and the voice that sung and rapped over it matched the feel to a T. 

Melinee dance though it was more like trial and error, so she didn't notice Seunghyun come in and sit in the corner.

The song had to be on repeat because it kept going and going and so did Melinee, Seunghyun could see her picking the moves she wanted and adding them together, Seughyun didn't mind watching her work was like magic. 

For what could have been the 10th time the song started over, and Melinee began her opening steps. But she abruptly stopped and placed her hand to her head as she swayed dangerously to one side, Seughyun shot to his feet calling out her name.

hearing him Melinee turned to look at her, their eyes contacted briefly and Seughyun made it halfway to her before Melinee crashed to the ground.

Seunghyun fell to his knee's beside Melinee, pick up her limp body in his arms he first checked to see if she was still breathing, which she was. Knowing that she was alive eased Seunghyun's enough that he needed some other means of preoccupying himself with the cause of Melinee's ss passing out. 

While Seughyun was fretting Melinee stirred but didn't fully come around. Seughyun picked her up in his arms and rushed out to the elevator deciding that whatever the cause was wasn't as important as getting Melinee to the hospital.

By the time Seughyun made it to the parking-garage, Melinee was fully awake and begging him to let her down, but Seughyun insisted that she might be experiencing a relapse from when she got hit by the far a few months ago.

"you need to go to the hospital just to make sure". He insisted as Melinee began to struggle even more to get out of his grasp.

"I told you I'm fine, your making to much of this"!  Melinee insisted right back at him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE"?!? Melinee saw Jiyoung storming up behind them, the sight of him with his jaw and fist clench sent red flags up in her head that the situation could and would get worse if some distance didn't insert itself between Seunghyun and herself, fast.

Seughyun turned to face the all too familiar voice. Jiyoung skidded to a stop in front of them.

"Ji it's nothing, Seughyun's just overreacting". Melinee wormed her way free finally, while the two men were having a staring contest. 

"And why would he be doing that". Jiyoung said between his teeth with ever breaking eye contact with Seughyun.

"I...." Melinee began but was cut off by Seunghyun  "She fainted while practicing"  

for the first time since he started the conversation, Jiyoung looked at Melinee but it was only for a second.

"did she say she wanted YOU to take her to the hospital"? Jiyoung shoot back as he grabbed Melinee's wrist and pulled her toward him.

"she was passed ou!  so I did what was in her best interest". Seunghyun growled as he too took hold of Melinee's other wrist and yanked her toward him.

"yah! Let go of her"! Jiyoung snapped venom dripping from his every word 

"she has a choice of who she wants to be with, when, where, and why. So of you don't mind we'll be leaving now". Seunghyun was not backing down no matter how much Melinee silently begged him to just walk away.  

"I sure as hell mind! She's already made her choice". Jiyoung said matter of factly as he lifted the wrist he held showing the engagement ring that shined on Melinee's finger.

 

Melinee snatched both her wrists from the men, fed up with being ignored. Both Seughyun and Jiyoung looked at her surprised.

"SHE has a name and she doesn't care if you wantta have a pissing contest but she's not going to be a part of it". Melinee turned and walked away, her stomach filled with butterflies that made her feel qweezy and weak all over during her retreat to the elevator. 

The feeling grew the more Melinee walked, by the time she made it onto the elevator she was force to stop it on the first floor to find the nears place to empty her stomach into. 

Leaning again the bathroom stall wall for support as she felt the same overwhelming weakness wash over her coating her mind in darkness.