Worlds #1 boyfriend Jiyoung....not

His love burns me, your love chills me

Melinee looked at the calander behind YG's head, noting that its been a week since her return and a week since she and Se had somewhat repaired their relationship. Seunghyun didn't treat Melinee like the scum of the world anymore and Jiyoung had made nice so everything was roses.

That is until the moment YG called her into his office, the older man looked at her over his intertwined fingers.

"I called you here because as you know you HAD a short contract with our company, correct"? He asked

Melinee nodded her head 

"That contract has since expired there for you are no longer under our label".

Melinee felt herself stiffen was she getting the boot, she had caused a huge commotion while she there, but it had all worked out. Melinee wrung her hands and looked as close to Yg's eyes as humanly possible.

"I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot too". She offered trying to appeal to YG who was still watching her

"you've also caused a lot trouble...........but you've also gained a substantial fan base, that's why I would like to renew your contact, on probational terms though".

Melinee's heart leaped at the words renew "of course"!! She all but yelled 

after the paperwork was done, Melinee could hide her excitement, not only because she was getting the chance to stay on as a YG artist but because YG had also informed her that she would be making her solo debut, the coming springtime.

Pulling out her phone she dialed Jiyoung number and waited for him to pick up.

"hello"? Jiyoung finally picked up after the third ring

"where are you"? Melinee shoot at him feeling her need to tell him about what just happened 

"I'm in the studio with the rest of the guys, why"? He asks as be ran his hands through his hair, allowing the frustration to fall off him, after working with the group for their comeback for five hours straight, Jiyoung was at the limit of his patience.

"guess"! Melinee pressed the button for the elevator she'd stopped in front of

"guess? Just tell". Jiyoung stood up from his seat and walked away from the controls and sat on the couch where Seunghyun at as well.

Seunghyun was all ears even though he pretended to be too busy checking his cellphone

"Just guess"! Melinee insisted as she climbed into the elevator.

Jiyoung sighed but was being to be infected by Melinee's good mood. "You want to move the wedding day sooner". He offered, the buzz in the room stopped, and all eyes him. 

Jiyoung just smirked as he listened to Melinee stammer on about how they hadn't even been officially engaged for two weeks.

"alright, alright I get it, so what is it then"? 

Melinee slowly peeked into studio 

"I resigned my contract AND my solo debut is coming SOON"! She announced into the room everyone looked at he.r 

Seunghyun who was closet to door reached out and closed the door forcing Melinee back outside, Jiyoung rose to his feet clueless that the two had mended their tattered relationship, ready to bite Seunghyun's face-off but luckily before a sound came from his mouth Melinee barged back into the room, and hit Seunghyun's arm playfully 

"what's the big idea"? She pressed her pointer finger into Seunghyun's forehead pushing it back with each word.  

"Stop that your nails hurt". Seunghyun scolded her pushing her hand aside "respect your elders"! He said putting bass into his voice, causing Melinee to inwardly shiver, savoring the sound.

Jiyoung was shocked the last time he had cheeked Seunghyun resented Melinee for breaking things off with him. Seeing them now you'd think they were the best of friends, even though the feelings didn't fully hit him YET it didn't sit well with Jiyoung.

Melinee rolled her eyes at Se causing him to smile as he kicked her foot.

"im going to remember this Cin". he warned her, mocking him Melinee crossed her arms over her chest

"i dint think you remember much of anything now a days gramps". Melinee teased as she pulled a strand of Se's newly gray colored hair before the banter could go any further Jiyoung cleared his throat.

Melinee turned her attention back to Jiyoung, who stared at her obviously confused.

"Ji, guess what"! She repeated her last request causing Juyoung to sigh in frustration. 

"Look, I really don't have time for games right now so either tell me or leave". He said using his leader no-nonsense voice. Melinee noticed for the first time that everyone looked tried and stress, they were all looking at her with a hint of annoyance,  trying not let her disappointment show she bowed quickly saying never mind and left the studio.

Jiyoung watches her go, feeling a bit bad but he really didn't have time, mentally making a note to make it up to her later, he sat back down at the controls.

"one more time". He told Seungri who was in the booth.

-------------_--------------------------       ---------------

a/n

doesn't it seem Se is making his comeback and Ji is taking Melinee for granite now that he has her? Hmmm I wonder

small side note I can't tell how longtime chapters are because I'm updating on my phone so sorry for any short or really long updates... By the way it double update week! Yey