Crazy Dragon's love is for kids

His love burns me, your love chills me

The doctor suggested that Melinee stay for obseveration and so she did. Seughyun stayed with her the whole night. Holding her hand when she would suddenly start  crying, giving her reassuring words when she wasn't. He dotted on her every second that he got. By the time morning came and Melinee was discharged she was more confused than ever. 

Seughyun pushed her wheelchair to the exit and helped her into his car that miraculously not been stolen. The drive back to the dorm was silent, Melinee just rode with her eyes closed, trying to comb through the tangles in her mind.

seughyun's phone rang and he stuck his blue tooth in his ear and answered. He was silent for a while before saying ok and hanging up.

Glancing over at Melinee, Seunghyun sighed and took her hand in his. Melinee opened her eyes and looked at him questioningly.

"I gotta goto HQ, I'll have my manger take you back to the dorm,ok"? Seunghyun said softly, Melinee just nodded her head once before closing her eyes again.

Pulling into the YG parking lot the two got out of the car and slowly went into the elevator. Seunghyun escorted Melinee to the lounge and made sure she was settled before jogging off to the studio to get his manger.

Melinee waited until he was out of sigh before she stood and followed. She watched Seunghyun disappear into one of the recording studio, taking a few deep breaths Melinee walked up to the door and knocked lightly before pushing it open, sticking her head inside she seen all the bigbang members as well as Teddy siting around, Seunghyun was off to the side with his manger and when he seen Melinee he nearly yelled at her. 

But Melinee skillfully ignored him as she smiled at everyone in the room before turning her attention on Jiyoung. 

"I need to talk to you for a sec". Melinee nodded once and then retreated out of the room to wait for Jiyoung to follow.

Jiyoung slowly stood up and excused himself and started to leave the room, but Seughyun grabbed his arm and stopped him. Jiyoung glared up at him.

"will you let go! Jeez mind your own business for once". He spat at his hyung but Seunghyun didn't care how much Jiyoung puffed up his chest. 

"I just want to tell you to hear her out, she been through a lot". Seunghyun cautioned. Jiyoung simply sneered and yanked his arm out of Seunghyun's hold and stormed out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------                                            ---------------------------------------------------                                     ----------------------------------------------

Once Jiyoung came out he was face to face with Melinee, who just told him to follow her and lead  him into the studio next to the one he'd just come out of. Locking the door behind them Melinee took a deep breath before turning to face Jiyoung, who was looking at her with him impatient curiosity.

"So whats this about? What did the doctor day"? Jiyoung as talking a step toward her and pulling Melinee into a light hug

"He said......he said I had a miscarriage". Melinee said into his shoulder, Jyoung stiffened and jerked Melinee away from him 

"What"? He hissed 

"He said I had a miscarriage". Melinee said again but with a strong voice as she looked into Jiyoungs eyes trying to judge his reaction but she didn't get that long to study because he turn away from her as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Since when"? He asked with his back still turned to her

"Since when what"? Melinee shoot back

"Since when have you been cheating on me you ing , I can't believe this . Your so.....arhhhg"! Jiyoung turn his face twisted into a snarl and his hands reaching out for Melinee in a threatening way. Melinee was scared but stupid her she stood her ground, her anger at his reaction making her immune to the obvious threat that Jiyoung posed to her right then in that locked, sound proof room.

Melinee didn't back away instead she took a step forward so that she was nose to nose with Jiyoung

"The baby, WAS yours. YOUR the only man I've slept with you ing creep". She hiss at him as she slipped the ring off her finger "I don't know what happen or how you reverted back into this.....this monster like you where when I first got here, maybe you've always been this way.....and me being me just wanted to see the good in you because your THE G-DRAGON, but I can't keep pretending that I don't see how ing messed up you are, Seunghyun was right about you and I let YOU have this sick control over  me".

"Baby girl, believe me I'm not a monster'. Jiyoung said his face relaxing a bit as if he wanted to prove his point but Melinee wasn't buying it anymore

"JUST DON'T" Melinee screamed as she pulled at her hair 

"It's over, I'm done playing this game". She watched him and let her words sink in, Jiyoung was breathing so hard he was almost panting and his face reverted back to the way it'd been but Melinee didn't step back, she didn't look away because this was the mess that she had made and no matter how much it hurt she had to lay in the bed she'd made.

"It's over" She said flatly again letting the ring drop to the floor "This started as revenge, but its gone to far, I don't love you, I never did and I never will, I tried I really did but look at how this turn out, an utter mess, I can't do this.....I'm sorry". Melinee felt a weight lift off her shoulders as another wrapped itself around her neck, making it  bit too hard to breath.

"ing , don't you know how much time I invested in making us perfect, we are are at the top of the ing world, do you think...do you ing really think......if theres anything in that y mind of yours to think with.......that I'll let you ruin that" A red faced Jiyoung screamed into her face

Melinee smile despite the obvious problem of being strangled she felt the best she'd felt since she came to Korea, the world seemed clear and brighter, or maybe that was the ceiling lights.

"Yo....your really......a... ing.....monster". She manged to chock out 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

Short I know but know Melinee knows just how crazy Jiyoung is, too bad she might not live to tell the tale