Sickness

His love burns me, your love chills me

After passing out again in the bathroom Melinee decided to call it a day, so she went back to the dorm and went straight to sleep. 

The next morning she woke up to yelling, but it was bigbangs manger so she rolled over and pulled the covers over her head trying to get some more sleep.

the door to her room swung open and Seungri's head popped around the corner.

"Me-shi make me some breakfast". 

Melinee didn't move hoping that he would think she was still asleep. Her hopes went unanswered, Seungri just took that as a sign that she needed to be woken up. 

Walking over to the bed he grabbed two handfuls of her comforter and ripped it off of the bed.

"Please I'm starving". seungri grabbed her foot and began dragging Melinee out of her bed, gripping the sheets of her bed to keep herself from going face first into the floor Melinee screamed that she would as long as Seungri let go of her god damn foot.

Seungri was surprised at her language but he shock it off and let go "Thank you makenm". He said cheerfully as he patted Melinee's lightly before leaving her room.

Melinee's mood didn't get any better as she walked out of her room, she felt like punching someone, these feelings caused her to slam everything she touched and throw dishes into the sink, drawn to the noise Jiyoung walked into the kitchen and watched Melinee for a moment, but when she threw a plate into the sink he couldn't hold himself back.

"What are you doing"? Jiyoungs tone was his leader tone which meant that at that moment he was not Melinee's boyfriend but her overseer, Melinee and he had agree to keep their personal and business lives separate but at this point she didn't care if Jiyoung had used YG's way of specking, she was not in the mood to have someone hovering over her like she was ignorant.

Ignoring him Melinee pour the egg mixture she prepared into the pan and began making an omelet . Seeing the Melinee was ignoring him Jiyoung went further into the kitchen.

"I asked what your doing". Reach out he grabbed Melinee's arm and forced her to look at him "Didn't you hear me"?

Melinee scuffed and looked away try her best to hold back the insults and comments she was tempted to spit out at her boyfriend. Jiyoung gripped Melinee's arm tighter as his frustration grew.

"MELINEE"! He yelled at her, Melinee looked at him from the corner of her eyes

"SHUT THE UP". She yelled pulling her arm free "I'M MAKING BREAKFAST, WHOOTY DUE ITS SO AMAZING!" grabbing the spatula Melnee flipped the omelet that was on the verge of burning. 

Jiyoung watched her with his mouth open as she went on cooking mumbled curse after curse to the food she cooked. The other bigbang members and mangers had come running when they heard the yelling but now they wished they hadn't, Jiyoung snapped out of his daze and grabbed the spatula from Melinee's hand and took hold of her arm again. 

"LET ME GO"! Melinee said as she struggled against his strength, but all that struggling make the dizziness from the day before come rushing back but this time it was far worse and suddenly the smell of the the food made her stomach begin to turn, it was so bad that Melinee wanted to cry.  Jiyoung pulled Melinee toward his room, he would have made it too if a lean tall figure hadn't blocked his way.

Se looked between the couple, his arms crossed over his broad chest "Jiyoung let her go, can't you see you hurting her". 

Jiyoung scuffed and rolled his eyes "Mind your own business, hyung".  Jiyoung snapped back, the need to throw was growing strong and Melinee began to gag but Jiyoung didn't notice and thought she still just struggling against him, but Se COULD see Melinee. 

"YA! Let her go"! He said as he took a step toward them 

"AND I said mind you own AHHHHHHHH"! Jiyoung screamed in pain as Melinee dug her nails into his arm, causing him to let her go. Now free she bolted to the bathroom and slammed the door after her.

Daesung who was in the bathroom to watched in horror as Melinee dry heaved into the toilet, her stomach trying to get rid of content that it didn't have. By the time it had past Melinee was sweating and shaking, Jiyoung was banging at the door and Se was standing behinds him to make sure he didn't hurt Melinee and to make sure that she was alright.

It was Daesung that opened the bathroom door, pale and shaking and his cell phone held limply in his hand. 

"What the hell are you doing in there" Jiyoung yelled as he stood a step inside the bathroom but Se grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away and blocked his way from entering the small area that held Melinee.

"Hyung". Daesung said softly "We need to get down stairs the ambulance will be here soon".

"WHAT"!? Jiyoung held as he charged forward and tried to get past Se but his and other mangers grabbed him senesing the seriousness and thinking he might not be thinking straight.

Thankful for their help Se turned back to Daesung "Why is the ambulance coming here"? He asked, instead of answering Daesung stepped back so that he could see inside the bathroom. 

Melinee lay on the bathroom floor a towel under her head, her chest moved rapidly up in down with her short shallow breaths. A gasped escaped everyone's lips and Jiyoung stopped struggling and stared like a deer in headlights at the woman on the floor. Se's heart turned to ice as he remember when Melinee had been in a coma, cursing himself for not forcing her to go to the hospital the other day he quickly entered into the bathroom and scooped Melinee up in his arm. 

Jiyoung at once reacted, "For sakes put her down, I'll take her downstairs". He began to walked forward but his manger stopped him, Jiyoung turned and looked at the older man, ready to give him piece of his mind.

"You have a schedule, we have to go soon". The matter of fact-ness of his voice left Jiyoung speechless, didn't his manger know that Melinee was his and whatever happened to her was his business and nobody elses.

"Seunghyun doesn't, just let him take her". Jiyoung opened his mouth and began to protest but Seunghyun was already gone,leaving him to argue with the wall of mangers.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Man oh man, what is wrong with this girl? Is is sick or pregnant? And is Se making his comeback and why is the world against Jiyoung, and why is Jiyoung being such an unromantic little ****? 

I guess the next chapter will shed some light on these questions, till next time.