Please just let me go

His love burns me, your love chills me

Melinee walked into the YG building the next day feeling afraid but today was the offical start of her prep for her solo album and if she didn't want to be fried she had to show herr face at least. Plus she wasn't planning on being anywhere near the creator of her hellish like situation.

After going over the songs that she'd worked on the day before, she relieased that there wasn't anything left to do and that they would more than likely be on her album, Teddy quickly burned they cd and headed out to send itoff for offical approval, meanwhile Melinee made her way to the dance studio.

Walking into the changing room Melinee slipped into her practice clothes, and went out to meet her back up dancers and dance instructer. She shared her ideas with the and soon they were hard at work. It was the best thing for her at the time because Melinee found that she did her best thinking when she as dancing. At the end of practice she was feeling more than confident. Showering and changing she walked into the hallway and took the elevator to the top floor. Making a beeline for the huge double doors Melinee asked the secretary if she could meet with the president which she was informed she could after the other woman put down the phone she had used to call into the office behind her. Bow to the other woman Melinee pushed open the doors.

"now this is a surprise you never come unless I call you". YG commented off hand as he leaned back in his chair looking his foreign problem child over, though he guess she wasn't the real reason for her own problems, knowing that the original problem child had sunk his fangs into the poor girl and looking at her now YG knew she had ripped those fangs out along with her innocence.

sitting in the chair in front of the CEOs desk Melinee cleared and wrung her hands.

"I've decided to break my engagement with Jiyoung shi, I'd like to make a public announcement before it turns into a scandal".

YG didn't say anything for amoment "can I ask why".

"why"!?! Melinee repeated looking up at him confused and a little taken aback 

YG just nodded as waited for the continuation of her sentence.

But instead if speaking Melinee reached up and removed the scarf that hid the burise on her neck.

YG didn't believe what he was seeing so he leaned forward to see what he was sure wasn't there a better.

"who did this "! He almost roared

Feeling a bit ashamed Melinee replaced the scarf and looked down at her hands relucktent to answer.

YG understood her reaction but at the same time it sickened him to think that one of his own had hurt the woman he suppositely loved enough to forfeit his career for. Picking up the phone on his desk YG dailed Jiyoung's number, it rung twice before the call was connected.

"Yes hyungnim". Jiyoung said on the other end sounding as if he was half a sleep but YG knew he was drunk from experience dealing with him.

"Come to my office now, don't take more then  10 mintues or I'm going to push back your next solo release". With that Yg slammed the phone down making Melinee jump in her seat

"I'll make ye arrangements for later today, go get ready you'll be making it alone so you better prepare well. You are part of this family and as the head of this family I am so sorry of what happened to you in my house. BUT you need to remember to separate business and personal feeling, understand me"? YG make sure that he held Melinee's gaze to get his point across but when he seen a tear fall down her check and the shame festering in her eyes he felt something in him shift.

"I'm so sorry for always causing problems, once this cycle of promotes are over please send me home, I can start planning for an American debut".

YG sat back in his chair and sighed "we'll see about that, your still a member of BIGBANG, so all we can do is consider it for now, you may go". 

 melinee nodded and stood, leaving the room to get ready for the press conference.

 

-------------------------

Seunghyun sat with the rest of BIGBANG minus GD tooking a break from recording with Teddy. As they lounged the sound of high heels and excited chatter made its way down the hall heading their way. Looking toward the noise the group of men seen a stylishly dressed Melinee walking down the hall her manger and a few staff members created a human barrier between her and the hord of reports swarming behind her.

"what the hell is all that about"? Seungri said as he watch with creased eyebrows seunghyun just watched silently.

Melinee noticed them as she drew closer and nodded her head as she passed and waved a bit.

At that moment a male reporters hand reached out and grabbed the hand that Melinee was waving with causing her to fall backwards into her manger, the other reports began to shove even more now trying to get their mics or recorders into Melinee's face making it almost impossible for her to stand up right again. The bigbang members at once rushed to help, Seungri pulled Melinee away while the others protected her even from the mob.

"what is going on why are they acting like this"? Daesung said in annoyence once they entered in a conference room and had the door locked

Melinee sunk into the nearest chair and put her face into her hands. Seunghyun stood by the door with Taeyoung making sure that on one came in but he watched he with concern from his post.

"their after a story". Melinee finally said as she sat back with her eyes closed. Seungri who was closest to her looked her over and his eyes fixed on the  Melinee's callor, at the eedge he seen the burised peeking out. Reaching out he brushed they'd exposed area.

"what are these"? He asked as Melinee recoiled from his touch and tried to hide the buries with the callor again.

"it's nothing". Melinee lied but before Seungri could question her more Daesung who was on her other side and had not seen the buriese cut in.

"what story"?  He asked

"about Jiyoung's and my break-up" she retired non-chalantly

the whole room went silent "and about my leaving for America after my solo promotions end". Melinee laughed humorouslessly "they thinking I'm dating a rapper back home and I'm pregnent with his baby. I mean what kind of nonsense".

"but why, I thought things were going great with Hyung". Daesung muttered and when Melinee slide her eyes over to him he knew he'd sad something wrong.

"I did too, but everything isn't what it seems".

"why are you going back to the states"? Seunghyun asked trying to fight back his emotions but failing 

Melinee didn't turn to look at him as she answered

"because it hurts to stay here, Korea has become too scary a place".

they were all floored by her reply and when a knock came at the door and her manger called for her to come out she stood and left just like that for the official press conference.

before she left though she kissed each of them on the check.

"I'm sorry". She said to each of them in turn but she add another line or Seunghyun "I'm sorry but I can't love you forget about me".

Seunghyun wanted to do something to stop her and make her understand that he didn't care about the past, that he had been wrong in the first place for pushing her away  and that there was no way for him to just turn off his feelings for her but Melinee was already gone, the door shutting firmly behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

This seems like a cliff hanger right well who knows but for now this is the end of the elemental emotions series, thanks for reading but there a new crzy girl in town check out my new story 

Happiness is overrated